Become a Patron!

3F Vape.....FAST shipping..!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought an atty from 3F Vape last week......it arrived in eight days from China....I was shocked, never had any product arrive so quickly from across the pond. Thanks Gina....!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in the Arabian Gulf, just about half the distance to the US from China. I'm still waiting on a package from 3f, sent by registered mail for 3 weeks. I always know when it lands here, so it's not customs fault. What the fuck happens in Singapore????

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I live in the Arabian Gulf, just about half the distance to the US from China. I'm still waiting on a package from 3f, sent by registered mail for 3 weeks. I always know when it lands here, so it's not customs fault. What the fuck happens in Singapore????
Not sure, but mine came via Singapore Post. It was free shipping on a 12 dollar clone atty...but I paid the $2.30 for upgraded shipping....:)

Figured wtf....$2.30?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure, but mine came via Singapore Post. It was free shipping on a 12 dollar clone atty...but I paid the $2.30 for upgraded shipping....:)

Figured wtf....$2.30?

I do the same and it always takes 2.5+ weeks to get here. They must send it by boat via India.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Had the same thing got to me in a week ...quickest I’ve received a product from 3F have had to wait upwards of 3 weeks in the past

saw they have new new shipping options now might be something to do with it

Although one thing that always pisses me off the security tabs are always broken on digiflavour gear for some reason ...everything is in there ok and products are fine just seems bit suspect

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had a tracking number for an order from them for over a week but when I go to the link it says no tracking info. I'm guessing it's due to CNY.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had the same thing got to me in a week ...quickest I’ve received a product from 3F have had to wait upwards of 3 weeks in the past

saw they have new new shipping options now might be something to do with it

Although one thing that always pisses me off the security tabs are always broken on digiflavour gear for some reason ...everything is in there ok and products are fine just seems bit suspect
Wasn't someone or several people talking about the cut security tabs in a different post?...or was that a different company?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't someone or several people talking about the cut security tabs in a different post?...or was that a different company?

This thread came to mind - where it appears the Drop RDA by Digiflavor is being resealed #19

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This thread came to mind - where it appears the Drop RDA by Digiflavor is being resealed #19

Yeah that’s it and it was that exact same product I purchased

Had it on the Aura when I bought it from 3F too

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that’s it and it was that exact same product I purchased

Had it on the Aura when I bought it from 3F too
They prolly forgot to add the blue screwdrivers, then ripped all the boxes apart to add them....:wave:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
They prolly forgot to add the blue screwdrivers, then ripped all the boxes apart to add them....:wave:

Yeah could be it mate... I’m not overly concerned about it everything checks out ok just got this image of a Chinese border guard taking a toke before me

That’s the bit pisses me off

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah could be it mate... I’m not overly concerned about it everything checks out ok just got this image of a Chinese border guard taking a toke before me

That’s the bit pisses me off
If you Google "Chinese vaper," this pops up....BAAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!

Xs02aU3.jpg

VU Sponsors