Become a Patron!

3F Pictures Shares

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
QUOTE="JIM TURNER, post: 717280, member: 12040"]It's just sitting here looking so sexy! and it won't even say peep press the fire button, nothing happening bruh it wont fire I can't get it to log in with the software nothing. And it was working just fine and then...IT FRICKING DIED and the bad thing about this I have over $200 with fasttech to get shipped, they are having major China Post issues, u would be lucky to your order from them NOW! and I wanted so bad to cancel with FASTECH and get my orders from 3F vapes...but they messed me around also, I had a order that was made on Sept. 23rd 20 drip tips all said were in stock and SHIPPED IN 24 HRS, I got those last Monday! then I had a order that was from Sept.21st that was suppose to ship out in 3 days...IT SHIPPED TODAY! AND THE BAD PART ABOUT IS I WROTE CUST.SERVICE 5 TIMES ABOUT THIS AND THEY WOULD NOT RESPOND, FINALLY THEY DID TWICE WEEK OR SO AFTER THE FACT.
Now you see why I was gun shy about placing another order with 3f vapes AND NOW THIS ISSUE HERE[/QUOTE]
Every so often FT has shipping issues. First it was with shipping batteries and claiming they weren't batteries, then problems with liquids,then there was claiming way lower value than products were, then postal strike. That's the first shot in my butt that scared me of Chinese companies. Then had my horrific nightmare liquid experience. Anything goes wrong with my rebuilding supplies order, I may just be done with China, well except their women lol.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14676789_346417332372708_8074919342640201728_n.jpg

Taifun GT3 RTA Clone
Ninja man chocolate milk

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Original GeekVape Ammit RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer -$23.99
The Geekvape Ammit is a new, innovative RTA that is specifically made for single coil build. Its unique, three-dimensional airflow, produces brilliant and unrivaled flavor. The enormous build deck and post holes allow for an easy building experience with almost any coil you can imagine!
Available colors are: Black, Silver
Dk2CreF.jpg

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like this Authentic IJOY Tornado Hero RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank!
only $24.99! Shipping within 24 hours!
J3WHbyw.jpg

Descriptions:
The IJOY Tornado Hero builds upon the original IJOY Tornado RDTA.
The redesigned Kennedy-style airflow system, focused directly to coils.
Powerful Juice Flow Control applicable to both Rebuildable deck and pre-made coil. Manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel and high quality glass, the IJOY Tornado Hero combines an elegant, efficient chassis with class leading performance.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys
How do you think about this Wismec Reuleaux RXmini 80W 2100mAh TC VW Mod?
Very pretty!
Wismec Reuleaux RXmini 80W 2100mAh TC VW Mod--$37.99
Te537OI.jpg

Best Features:
Compact Size, Powerful Output: Reuleaux RXmini comes with a compact size, which is easy to hold and use.
Various Mode for Enjoyment: Equipped with switchable VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR mode, RXmini will provide you with different vaping experiences.
Dual Circuit Protection: Two sets of circuit protection system are applied, realizing the overall protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
Upgradeable Firmware with Preheat Function: The newly added preheat function allows the device to heat up the coil quickly at a higher wattage and prolongs the coils life to some extent.
Colorful Stickers to Enrich Your Life: Multiple colorful stickers are available to decorate your device and enrich your life.
Charging: Simply charge Reuleaux RXmini by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:bliss::bliss:New arrival! Original Uwell D2 RTA - Only $31.69!
In stock now, Shipping within 24 hrs! 3 color for you to choose!
fs8DYhk.jpg

gTVediY.jpg

Product Features:
Heat insulated drip tip;
Velocity style build deck;
Double glass tube top airflow;
Anti-leaking installation;
Small-bore chimney design to promote flavor;
Top filling
what do you waitting for? Do not miss if you like.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear all,
What about the SXK IAI RDA V2 RDA Clone With Bottom Feeder Pin?
Shipping within 24 hrs & Coupon code
Feature
510 threading connection;
Comes with bottom feeder center pin;
316 stainless steel construction;
510 drip tip;
Dual-pole design for single coil set up;
Adjustable airflow control;
Diameter: 22mm

VU Sponsors