DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
IMG_20150820_013035.jpg
Here it is with my 0.125 build on it
That blacked up Twisted Messes looks sinister on it huh? Its a lot darker box (ebony wood) but keeps being auto lightened by cam

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
r801-style-mechanical-mod-kit.JPG

R801 Style Mechanical Mod

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took a couple of weeks but I finally got my order.
Twisted Messes Clone and Doge Clone
First of all, I bought a clone and I know I get what I pay for so there is no issue because I know what I was doing.

I am pleased with my purchase and based on these clones, I would have NO PROBLEM buying the authentic versions of these clones. They are that good!!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Took a couple of weeks but I finally got my order.
Twisted Messes Clone and Doge Clone
First of all, I bought a clone and I know I get what I pay for so there is no issue because I know what I was doing.

I am pleased with my purchase and based on these clones, I would have NO PROBLEM buying the authentic versions of these clones. They are that good!!
To be honest, a local b&m is a authorized CompVape dealer and he swore that my twisted messes is the real deal and I am just BSing with him. Check out the pic of my messes on my new Tesla. Not sure of what I am buying next but best believe if its hardware (except batts) its coming from 3F. Wish @Gina would send me one of those Sigelei 150TC boxes to review.
You have to admit, the clones you got were the kind of quality you expect from a authentic and could easily sell for more.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tesla Invader II Sporting Smok GCT W/RBA HeadIMG_20150822_030654.jpg
Tomorrow I will have my Derringer on it. Sunday I will run a eGo ONE subohm tank on it then start the reviews.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will just say this...
I know my clone is a clone and in my hand and in use I can tell it is a clone.
Was not going to add all this but I will just go ahead since the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
The top cap I guess that is what we can call it does not sit snug and is loose. If I were to hold my mod upside down, the piece would just slide right off. So yeah, I know I have a clone lol

Aside from this one minor thing I fully enjoy these clones. I will be absolutely honest: I cannot agree that this is the kind of quality that I would expect from an authentic. That being said, for a clone it does perform well.

My whole purpose for even buying these clones was to decide whether or not I wanted to drop the dime for an authentic and now I have my answer.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will just say this...
Was not going to add all this but I will just go ahead since the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
The top cap I guess that is what we can call it does not sit snug and is loose. If I were to hold my mod upside down, the piece would just slide right off. So yeah, I know I have a clone lol

Aside from this one minor thing I fully enjoy these clones. I will be absolutely honest: I cannot agree that this is the kind of quality that I would expect from an authentic. That being said, for a clone it does perform well.

My whole purpose for even buying these clones was to decide whether or not I wanted to drop the dime for an authentic and now I have my answer.
Wow really? Mine did for few days but now it stays on good. It does come off and on easily however but the one Vapor Saloon has is more loose and is the real deal. It doesnt seal near as tight as my derringer but gotta pull like hell on my derringer to get cap off. Give it a few days to a week and it should seal u I need a tc/VW mod but think its up good. I will add you cant pick up tge rda and mod by the cap but doinh so to start with isnt smart. If it doesnt seal up after a week contact 3F.

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, thanks for letting me know.
Makes me feel a little better about this and maybe it will eventually find its snug spot.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will just say this...

Hi, @j3rian Thanks your honest comments. And if you have a problem with your stuff, contact our customer service please, they will help you to solve it.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. My only issue at this point is the post screws they don't set right.
Very minor, nothing I feel the need to contact customer service regarding as I can probably figure out a way to make it work. Thanks for letting me know though Gina.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put in my first order with 3fvape....

xvostick style and kangside luxury box. I did them in seperate orders as the xvostick style is preorder.

Here's to hoping things go smooth

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really looking forward to the xvostick style mod. Any inside info does it look like its going to ship on time?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really looking forward to the xvostick style mod. Any inside info does it look like its going to ship on time?

We will ship it in schedule, and if the day is on weekend, it will be delayed in 1-2 days. and I will try to get some images for this.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool think I might order another one have both colors and gift one to the son in law

Acutually like the idea that its a clone of dna have heard too many horror stories of dna. If chip proves to be bad I would install yihi chip in it

Last edited:

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess we are spoiled here in the states. When ever we order something here it is shipped out within 24 hours. Orders from 3fvape being based in china are going to take at least 10 days once it gets into the mail system. I understand that but don't understand 3-7 days to pack up an order before it even gets into the mail system.... day 5 for an in stock order still waiting.

I did also order 2 vxosticks style mods. I hope they get here before thanksgiving but not holding my breath at this point.

Rant over....

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess we are spoiled here in the states. When ever we order something here it is shipped out within 24 hours. Orders from 3fvape being based in china are going to take at least 10 days once it gets into the mail system. I understand that but don't understand 3-7 days to pack up an order before it even gets into the mail system.... day 5 for an in stock order still waiting.

I did also order 2 vxosticks style mods. I hope they get here before thanksgiving but not holding my breath at this point.

Rant over....
Thats why you order from the "ships in 24 hrs" list. All the rest say right under product name "may take 3-7days to ship unless otherwise specified". I will also say this, San Fran CA USPS will end up holding your goods at least 3 days.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes I read all that... no dispute there at all.
My statement was we are spoiled here in the states most ecig vendors ship out same day or the next.

It would seem that china vendors want us people here in the states to order from them as they advertise here on the forums. Alot of people will not order because the shipping times are so long. Companies like 3fvape might pull in more business from the us if they could speed up that time by controlling the things they can control. 3-7 days to pack up items seems a little excessive to me.

With that in mind.... I have 3 orders I am waiting for from 3fvape and another 1 from another china vendor....so I am waiting

Last edited:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I read all that... no dispute there at all.
My statement was we are spoiled here in the states most ecig vendors ship out same day or the next.

It would seem that china vendors want us people here in the states to order from them as they advertise here on the forums. Alot of people will not order because the shipping times are so long. Companies like 3fvape might pull in more business from the us if they could speed up that time by controlling the things they can control. 3-7 days to pack up items seems a little excessive to me.

With that in mind.... I have 3 orders I am waiting for from 3fvape and another 1 from another china vendor....so I am waiting

I am sorry @mgmrick. May I have your order number for checking the status? For 3-7 days, it is just a schedule time. We will get your order shipped once we get it packed.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes I read all. that... no dispute there at all.

PLZ dont say FT. I ordered a handful of tips while back when I sold them and they took 2 1/2 months to arrive. 3F does offer faster shipping option (Fed Ex I think) but it costs a bit.

My next order is a awesome looking RTA with build deck like a rda has. Just waiting for review credits to get processed.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did hear from gina at 3fvape. Their computer system combined my three seperate orders together and was going to ship them all together when all items were in stock. She seperated my orders and did ship out the one item that was in stock

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a Vape Cige VTBOX 200 from Gina yesterday and I asked her if it had been sent back for all the repairs that were found on the first batch from VapinFagan review? I told her about all the issues that it had and I'm quite sure she is aware of them, but she told me she would have to check with her vendor about that. But I also wrote an e-mail to support at 3F and told them that before I purchase this item they had to assure that these issues had been addressed! IE, GLUED 510, FAULTY DEAN PLUG, ON LIPO BATTERY, AND MAGNETS FALLING OUT OF BATTERY DOOR. support e-mailed me back and told these issues had been FIXED! I hope they are being truthful.

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years

GINA PLEASE READ I just ordered a Vape Cige VTBOX 200 from Gina yesterday and I asked her if it had been sent back for all the repairs that were found on the first batch from VapinFagan review? I told her about all the issues that it had and I'm quite sure she is aware of them, but she told me she would have to check with her vendor about that. But I also wrote an e-mail to support at 3F and told them that before I purchase this item they had to assure that these issues had been addressed! IE, GLUED 510, FAULTY DEAN PLUG, ON LIPO BATTERY, AND MAGNETS FALLING OUT OF BATTERY DOOR. support e-mailed me back and told these issues had been FIXED! I hope they are being truthful.

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
The Company VapeCige has told other Customers that if they purchase the Red and Black model and it has a serial number of 200 or higher they have been repaired, and if they are under 200 they can be returned to their Vendor for a replacement for the new ones!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a quick update on my first 3fvape order. After Gina split my order up so that it was not held up waiting for preorder xvostick styles to come in stock. My order was shipped out and in my hands in usa in 7 days. A big thank you to gina.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I missed my deadline for my credit so I will have to wait until the 7th to order me a rta. On the up side, I should recieve my Playboy Vixen tank tomorrow. Might have to just get a mod just for it instead. Those Cfiber 100w and Heatvape VMesh mods would look good with the Vixen on em

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
Just a quick update on my first 3fvape order. After Gina split my order up so that it was not held up waiting for preorder xvostick styles to come in stock. My order was shipped out and in my hands in usa in 7 days. A big thank you to gina.
YOU ARE LUCKY, I'M A LITTLE TICKED OFF AT 3F RIGHT NOW!

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to hear that... so far they have been nothing but great to me. Any issues and Gina takes care of them promptly. But she may be on vacation right now for a week

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Playboy model.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Playboy model.

Got any I can get one at a reasonable price that has it in stock? Apparently, they are a lot like the tank, vendors can only buy limited amounts of them every so often.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I meant an actual playboy centerfold....smh lol

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No I meant an actual playboy centerfold....smh lol

hahahaha I think I would prefer to be on the centerfold. I actually do have few vendors trying to get the Playboy mod for me to review for them.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder how that tank would look on a IPV3 Li V2. Software update pushes it to 200w, has TC and found them under $76 at a few places. Yes, I am the guy who buys a mod to fit my tank/RDA.

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
what did they do ? Have you tried to message @Gina?
Yeah Ducky it's not so much at Gina, support and I finally have that issue solved. BUT MAN YOU SEE MY NEW ISSUE! LOL It hurts to laugh Bruh!
well here it is here is what I wrote to support and Gina
well I was sitting here today at home, enjoying my vapecige vtbox200 I went to refill my tank with e-liquid, put the tank back on the mod it fired up real nice for the first 2 puffs, took a third puff and nothing!! it just died! NO SCREEN, PLUG IT IN IT JUST DOES NOTHING! IT WILL NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEGDE BEING PLUGED IN! so I need to get what ever you guys do so I can return it for a REFUND, OR TO GET IT REPLACED!
This is no joke I am a 60years young man and I take great care of my vaping equiptment I have only had my VAPECIGE VTBOX200 FOR 20 DAYS AND THIS NOT EXCEPTABLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON so we can solve this matter.
Thank you

JIM TURNER

Member For 4 Years
It's just sitting here looking so sexy! and it won't even say peep press the fire button, nothing happening bruh it wont fire I can't get it to log in with the software nothing. And it was working just fine and then...IT FRICKING DIED and the bad thing about this I have over $200 with fasttech to get shipped, they are having major China Post issues, u would be lucky to your order from them NOW! and I wanted so bad to cancel with FASTECH and get my orders from 3F vapes...but they messed me around also, I had a order that was made on Sept. 23rd 20 drip tips all said were in stock and SHIPPED IN 24 HRS, I got those last Monday! then I had a order that was from Sept.21st that was suppose to ship out in 3 days...IT SHIPPED TODAY! AND THE BAD PART ABOUT IS I WROTE CUST.SERVICE 5 TIMES ABOUT THIS AND THEY WOULD NOT RESPOND, FINALLY THEY DID TWICE WEEK OR SO AFTER THE FACT.
Now you see why I was gun shy about placing another order with 3f vapes AND NOW THIS ISSUE HERE

Last edited:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah Ducky it's not so much at Gina, support and I finally have that issue solved. BUT MAN YOU SEE MY NEW ISSUE! LOL It hurts to laugh Bruh!
well here it is here is what I wrote to support and Gina
well I was sitting here today at home, enjoying my vapecige vtbox200 I went to refill my tank with e-liquid, put the tank back on the mod it fired up real nice for the first 2 puffs, took a third puff and nothing!! it just died! NO SCREEN, PLUG IT IN IT JUST DOES NOTHING! IT WILL NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEGDE BEING PLUGED IN! so I need to get what ever you guys do so I can return it for a REFUND, OR TO GET IT REPLACED!
This is no joke I am a 60years young man and I take great care of my vaping equiptment I have only had my VAPECIGE VTBOX200 FOR 20 DAYS AND THIS NOT EXCEPTABLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON so we can solve this matter.
Thank you
Well, I am not associated with 3F other than getting good bit of my gear from them. I am personally having a few issues with my RDA I got from them. My replacement o rings are garbage. One broke when trying to install it and other is too big. The mod I ordered occasionally doesn't fire when you press button. I got some rebuilding supplies ordered I am awaiting. Maybe @Gina can help us both out.

VU Sponsors