“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just the sheer notes alone on 1200 flavorings just blows my mind.

Initial tasting notes
And all the annotating over the years

Great googlie mooglie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’re definitely a little less descriptive, shall we say, as time went on. The early notes went on and on and on.....now it’s maybe 10-12 words.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They’re definitely a little less descriptive, shall we say, as time went on. The early notes went on and on and on.....now it’s maybe 10-12 words.

The Book of Gypsy - Complete journey of Flavors and Fun with included annotations.

NYTimes Best Seller 2019

ISBN: 8675309-1232020

Available on Amazon Prime, Barnes and Nobel, Kindle

Yeah, I’d buy it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Book of Gypsy - Complete journey of Flavors and Fun with included annotations.

NYTimes Best Seller 2019

ISBN: 8675309-1232020

Available on Amazon Prime, Barnes and Nobel, Kindle

Yeah, I’d buy it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:giggle:I’m not sure you’d be able to understand half of it. And then there’s the napkins, post it notes, receipts.....and everything online. It would take me forever to really get it together.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like em all, but this one's a stroke of genius.
Awwww, thanks! This one imma gonna mix up. As I was going along, I liked it more and more.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed Holy etc.....off the shake, it’s apple custard forward, donut is hiding. I’m gonna give it a few days to see if it peeks its head out. But.....it’s yummy. I’m thinking this one has potential.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed Holy etc.....off the shake, it’s apple custard forward, donut is hiding. I’m gonna give it a few days to see if it peeks its head out. But.....it’s yummy. I’m thinking this one has potential.

Would you be miffed at me if I subbed this one all up to mix? Don't think I have a single one of those flavors, but I have what are probably decent subs for them all. It sounds really, really good. I WANT!!! :p

Watching Wayne Walker last night on YT, he says the Country Apple is Pur's best flavor.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Would you be miffed at me if I subbed this one all up to mix? Don't think I have a single one of those flavors, but I have what are probably decent subs for them all. It sounds really, really good. I WANT!!! :p

Watching Wayne Walker last night on YT, he says the Country Apple is Pur's best flavor.
Have at it! I was going to use FLV Apple Filling, but opted for the Country Apple due to the lack of cinnamon. I didn’t want it too cinnamon heavy. I’m sure a Bavarian cream could sub for the cream filling. And Shisha vanilla for the Holy? Who knows! I trust you and your mixing abilities!!

Pur Country Apple is awesome!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
75F5F352-2971-440A-804B-374D6F23F74C.png This one......I didn’t post it earlier, but after 2 weeks steep it is FABULOUS. Chocolatey, caramel goodness. Good chocolate....not band aid chocolate. I didn’t have high hopes for it, initially, but steeping is important, guys. Lol! Damn.

VU Sponsors