Become a Patron!

30% off this weekend only !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spring has sprung and breazy.com has moved into a new warehouse. This weekend only 30% off the entire store ! Use code SPRING at checkout. A growing large selection of name brand e juice and a few other things. Free 10 ml sample on orders over $30.00. Free Domestic shipping on orders over $50.00. 1% of profits donated to charity. Don't pass this one up ! 30% is a good discount !

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the post for the memorial sale is in one grouped thread, but wanted to post to say I am impressed with @Breazy_Com, did my 1st order today, sale was too good to turn down, and been wanting to try jimmy juice man creme brulee and the standard curious george for a while now, great price, but what was more surprising is just got shipping notice, which I know doesn't mean it has actually shipped, but means someone is working today, now that is service for you, look forward to the juice :)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Nailz for your order! We strive for excellent customer service. We understand that people have a choice on where to spend their money. It's the customer service that makes the difference!

VU Sponsors