Become a Patron!

2six question.... need some help.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone familiar with the Tesla 2six? This is my first 26650 mod. Need some information what kind of build will do good. It has a mutilator rda on it. I went to one of the local b&m for some information and all I got was what's that mod? They seemed that they didn't know or have seen the 2six. Does it take a flat top or button battery?Thanks.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As with any mech mod, ohm's law applies. Therefore, the build depends on your battery. Whether to use button or flat top batteries, depends on what kind of battery fits in, and fits with the RDA, due to the hybrid connection of your mod. However, both of my 26650 mods work best with the flat top batteries.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As with any mech mod, ohm's law applies. Therefore, the build depends on your battery. Whether to use button or flat top batteries, depends on what kind of battery fits in, and fits with the RDA, due to the hybrid connection of your mod. However, both of my 26650 mods work best with the flat top batteries.
It also has the hybrid top on it.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It also has the high bread top on it.
I looked up your RDA. It doesn't seem to have an adjustable connection pin, which might cause a problem with the hybrid connection (what you call the high bread top). You might need a RDA, that has an adjustable pin, like the Steam Monkee, or Castor RDA have.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked up your RDA. It doesn't seem to have an adjustable connection pin, which might cause a problem with the hybrid connection (what you call the high bread top). You might need a RDA, that has an adjustable pin, like the Steam Monkee, or Castor RDA have.
Lol that's what I get when I don't pay attention to the keypad on my phone "high bread". Lmao.

VU Sponsors