10.dre @Whiskey (special order)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man i wish I was in your guys first group with the 70w run. This looks so much fun. Even though I order my billet. Kinda lonely haha

But either way I'm so excited to get it! You guys been saying lots of good things. I just wanna pop a Nautilus coil in there and go to town!!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This BB is my very favorite thing. And I have a lot of vape gear but so far this is the best for stealth, looks, draw, cloud, and just being able to build on it easily. That's why I'm getting another one. In blue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This BB is my very favorite thing. And I have a lot of vape gear but so far this is the best for stealth, looks, draw, cloud, and just being able to build on it easily. That's why I'm getting another one. In blue.

Wait till you get your Exocet tomorrow. It makes the vape unbelievable. I'm no longer a squonker since I've gotten the billet

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'll be back home tomorrow night so I plan to set it up and test it out. I like these so much I'll probably eventually figure out how to hover on the Billet page and add a real one to my collection. I refuse to pay $800 resale prices but $300 I can probably swing on a few months. Will have to save for it though.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup imma pay attention to y'all posts. When the Sxk DNA 60 comes out. Imma get on that muthafucking list for sure!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I'm so glad people are filling the list. I missed out on the purple 1 so I'm ready to go with the blue 1!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
How is the exocet treating those that got it? Is this strictly a RBA?

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We got less then a day and still need a few more. I can move forward without 9 dna40 backers

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We got less then a day and still need a few more. I can move forward without 9 dna40 backers

I've sent the link to a few people I think might be interested... I really hope we fill the list, I love the deep blue billet box, and I want a DNA board, I'm not crazy about this 70watt (asmodus?) chip...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just need 4 more and I need to make payment tomorrow latest

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Add yourself to the list. 3 more spots left don't miss your chance to own a billet faux!

Edit: that wasn't very helpful, sorry. Copy/paste the list and add your name to a spot.

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
1. Bkind
2. jcash74 DNA 40
3. crazydmnd
4.forza
5.BigLiquid530
6. Shea
10.dre @Whiskey (special order)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need 9 people. 100 unit available only. If I cannot reach my goal in a day or two or this won't happen. $104 shipped if list isn't full by Friday-sat I will abandoned the group buy.

46287fc0942f35d289e78d6ad719a83d.jpg

Dre, I don't get what the rage is about the Billet boxes.....What makes this a great mod?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I like it because it uses a whole buttload of different types of coils and if you don't like those you can build your own.

Can be MTL or DL.

Clean look with tank and buttons on the inside, small and portable.

Plates come off and can be swapped out for another look.

I was surprised at how much I like the button on the side. Very comfy in my hand.

Im also a big fan of both All-In-Ones (and the fact that this is customizable is a huge deal) and the DNA boards.

I love everything about this box.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like it because it uses a whole buttload of different types of coils and if you don't like those you can build your own.

Can be MTL or DL.

Clean look with tank and buttons on the inside, small and portable.

Plates come off and can be swapped out for another look.

I was surprised at how much I like the button on the side. Very comfy in my hand.

Im also a big fan of both All-In-Ones (and the fact that this is customizable is a huge deal) and the DNA boards.

I love everything about this box.

Thanks @forza ..!

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wish I could get the purple also, can't wait for this blue BB. 40 watts does me fine but more wattage always gives you a little better option.

Can someone also pm when the next group buy for the DNA 60 bb starts so I can get that one also.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I wish I could get the purple also, can't wait for this blue BB. 40 watts does me fine but more wattage always gives you a little better option.

Can someone also pm when the next group buy for the DNA 60 bb starts so I can get that one also.
If it happens I'll tag you

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dre, I don't get what the rage is about the Billet boxes.....What makes this a great mod?
Honestly I thought it was all hype till I tried one. I officially gave up squonking. It's just smaller and better. It's like a pretty pack of smokes. Just works great! With a Exocet flavor is as good or better then any bf RDA

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that's the exact reason why I order 2. @dre im just afraid I might never use anything else again. Ally of people who I know that have billets. Disappear forever. Only once in a blue moon will they show up... Saturday nights, Grab another billet and then disappear again. Never to be seen

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Man that's the exact reason why I order 2. @dre im just afraid I might never use anything else again. Ally of people who I know that have billets. Disappear forever. Only once in a blue moon will they show up... Saturday nights, Grab another billet and then disappear again. Never to be seen
I have a new e8 kompakt dicodes bf60 just sitting never being used since I've had a billet. I want to sell it but it was a gift from my mother.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Filled out and money sent, thanks again man for setting this up.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Form filled out and paid, thanks for doing this again @dre , was so bummed I missed out on the last one, and these seem so hard to get a hold of, also blue is my favorite color, so I am very stoked to get on this one :bingo::bingo::bingo:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Deposit has been paid mods are secured till we get 1 more person.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just remember everyone the blue is being produced already and will be shipped 2 day Express to me in about 17 days or less. Dna billets are made in limited quantities unlike the 70w sxk board.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crap, I really wanted a DNA60 or 75 but I can't resist any longer ... I'll take the final spot. :(

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We need one more..... Come one come all. Step right up. It Vapes it rebuilds and even changes clothes made in China but thought up in America. Could be yours at the low low price

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Crap, I really wanted a DNA60 or 75 but I can't resist any longer ... I'll take the final spot. :(
Same PayPal address as before $104 and fill the Google doc

VU Sponsors