2nd Blue billet box dna40 group buy

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Will be about $100 or less if I fel brave to enough to do a 20+ order

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If I can come up with the cash and we can choose a couple colors I'll be in for two as well as some extra goodies!
I hope they do the RPG version. Love that grayish purple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yup. I'd probably be in for two as well. Put those away for a rainy day and take my other two with me. I already bought 2 more back up boro tanks. Will also take glass and gaskets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I'm definitely in for a DNA 60 and some panels. I'll probably order another boro tank and exocet. Ok, might as well get some spare glass and gaskets also.
I think I'm going to sell my other stuff also, I love this billet box!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I'm definitely in for a DNA 60 and some panels. I'll probably order another boro tank and exocet. Ok, might as well get some spare glass and gaskets also.
I think I'm going to sell my other stuff also, I love this billet box!

Now we just need SXK to make some sweet buttons and matching hybrid drip tips. Good thing I've got some gear to unload!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The 60 might be the last group buy I do for a while. With my family health issues it's just too stressful. So keep a close eye cause once I start the list we have to act super fast before they sell out.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The 60 might be the last group buy I do for a while. With my family health issues it's just too stressful. So keep a close eye cause once I start the list we have to act super fast before they sell out.

Don't blame you one bit, they are lucky to have you there<3

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

It's amazing the amount of effort you've put forth for this community. I wouldn't blame you even if you didn't do the next one, brother. Grateful for what you've already done!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's amazing the amount of effort you've put forth for this community. I wouldn't blame you even if you didn't do the next one, brother. Grateful for what you've already done!

Only part I don't like is the responsibility of everyones money. But I only deal with big name Chinese manufacturers so it hasn't been a issue. I'd feel inclined to pay y'all back if something went wrong. That's the reason I do small group buys.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
2 120ml for $22 and it's fucking gooood!!!
https://www.brokedick.com/ try the 1st and the 15th ones banana peanut butter sandwich type deal the other is strawberry custard. Trust me it's as good as that ungodly expensive shit!

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hellz yes I'll take a dna60 version betting it drops after this batch of sxk70s

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
2 120ml for $22 and it's fucking gooood!!!
https://www.brokedick.com/ try the 1st and the 15th ones banana peanut butter sandwich type deal the other is strawberry custard. Trust me it's as good as that ungodly expensive shit!

I'll have to try this stuff out. I've been using Verde Valley Vapes because it really cheap and the flavor is pretty good.
I sent you some cash for all the work you've been doing getting these group buys together. I'll have your review done when I get off work in the morning.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll have to try this stuff out. I've been using Verde Valley Vapes because it really cheap and the flavor is pretty good.
I sent you some cash for all the work you've been doing getting these group buys together. I'll have your review done when I get off work in the morning.

Much appreciated. The juice is surprisingly good for how cheap it is. All juice should be that's cheap imo

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
@dre, I know you're a busy dude right now, but I was thinking it might be a good idea if we could start a list to see if we can get 20 people for the next group buy... if you know for a fact that it will be for the DNA60 version I'm sure you can get some people to commit. That way it won't have to be quite as quick as the last few and we'll just have to pay really quickly. Good way to gauge interest maybe?

Just a thought! Cheers!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
@dre, I know you're a busy dude right now, but I was thinking it might be a good idea if we could start a list to see if we can get 20 people for the next group buy... if you know for a fact that it will be for the DNA60 version I'm sure you can get some people to commit. That way it won't have to be quite as quick as the last few and we'll just have to pay really quickly. Good way to gauge interest maybe?

Just a thought! Cheers!
Trust me I have a bunch of PMs asking about the 60. We could fill 20 in a day easily. Just a matter of people paying attention. I'll keep the list open for 3 days this time. I'll put a deposit down of my own money for you guys so we won't miss out.i just don't know exactly when it's gonna happen. I'll start a thread specifically for the 60 soon so people can follow it.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Just a thought! Cheers!
Also IM never to busy for you guys. Your my ohmies anyone who is apart of VU can pm me or @ me 24/7 I usually answer almost instantly. LG Urbane 2 on my wrist instant notifications.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Also IM never to busy for you guys. Your my ohmies anyone who is apart of VU can pm me or @ me 24/7 I usually answer almost instantly. LG Urbane 2 on my wrist instant notifications.

Ha... ohmies.... ah we're such nerds...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ha... ohmies.... ah we're such nerds...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm pretty close to VA maybe one-day we could meet up at a vape convention. I think of you as a real life friend not just on here. If you could let me crash we with you I could ride my motorcycle or Camaro down. It's about 4 hours to VA

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will name this the Batman billet box! Thanks @dre for the info about the drip tip and button! Now all I need is some cool panels to complete the set-up!
4f61866b3513c0a8d849028742059316.jpg

VU Sponsors