Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOOOT you are the man @wllmc. Will probably be another week before I can order more flavorings but will try this ASAP. For some reason the wife thinks the bills are more important than joose... Thank You

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
WOOOT you are the man @wllmc. Will probably be another week before I can order more flavorings but will try this ASAP. For some reason the wife thinks the bills are more important than joose... Thank You
dont you hate that. Mrs. C. also. pfffft who needs to pay bills , lmao !!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
man oggy, this is really hitting the spot today.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im glad you are enjoying it. Thought it was a really weird combination that didn't sound good. But after tasting it, it was awesome.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What an interesting mix wllmc! I don't have cake batter, but might have caps vanilla cupcake. Will have to check on that in a bit. Would that work?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What an interesting mix wllmc! I don't have cake batter, but might have caps vanilla cupcake. Will have to check on that in a bit. Would that work?
it wouldnt be bad for sure. they all taste pretty darn close to the same lol. I dont think I tried caps cupcake. but the vanilla custard, french vanilla and cake batter are all close enough to sub here for anything really. you could even leave out the caps custard and raise the cake batter. custard notes are to easy lol. or I have made 5 million custard vapes. this one is super gangster tho. Im going to make a big batch of this recipe to just have around.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anise custard made it onto my ideas list a week or two ago. I'll have to give this a shot ;-)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is exactly what I had in mind, thanks for doing all the work @wllmc lol.

A nice smooth inhale of anise with a strong exhale of vanilla custard with just a hint of anise.

Remarkably well done. Gave it 3 two hour how water baths cooling in between to speed steeping along (I can't usually vape anything custard predominant for the first week or two). I used CAP V2 VC instead of the original here. Outside of that, mixed identical.

Seriously though, massive applause, probably my favorite of the ~50 recipes I've tried that are posted here on VU.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
thanks man, I got hooked on this right away, not to shabby

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't find my FA anise. :( I really wanted to make this too! Guess I will be placing an order today.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, I don't have cake batter (or any TFA sub) or TFA marshmallow (I have FA) - any ideas what I could sub?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I don't have cake batter (or any TFA sub) or TFA marshmallow (I have FA) - any ideas what I could sub?
sorry I i didnt remember to reply lol. its already a bit heavy on the custard notes @AmandaD. I know how they can make you feel sometimes so you could just leave it out or maybe add a pinch of any cream. custard notes are prefered in this lol. you could use some vienna cream or caps sweet cream would go good around a perent and a half. id put cake batter on your list just to have around once in awhile. its good when you are in one of those custard moods. any kind of french vanilla would work here. the marshmallow im not sure. but you could just leave both out and bring the vanilla swirl up to 3% and call it good. still would be a good vape.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry I i didnt remember to reply lol. its already a bit heavy on the custard notes @AmandaD. I know how they can make you feel sometimes so you could just leave it out or maybe add a pinch of any cream. custard notes are prefered in this lol. you could use some vienna cream or caps sweet cream would go good around a perent and a half. id put cake batter on your list just to have around once in awhile. its good when you are in one of those custard moods. any kind of french vanilla would work here. the marshmallow im not sure. but you could just leave both out and bring the vanilla swirl up to 3% and call it good. still would be a good vape.

I have a cart full of missing flavors, but of course Wizard Labs is always out of something I need! I'll try with the vanilla swirl increase, though - I have that one!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
turned up anise to 4%. pow! more flavoring than I like to use but there is a good punch of anise in it now. also very good for sub ohm vapers. 0.3 ohms. very sweet anise and creamy custard

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@wllm ok simplest recipes can be a pain in the butt.
I'm trying to do a simple strawberries and cream and every time it just tastes horrid.
flavor base and nice all from heartland vapors.
Can you give me any advice.
I'm using
8% milk base
5% sweet cream
5% bavarian cream
3% sweet strawberry

Mixing all the flavors first
cooking the pg/vg/nice and flavor at 130 for 4 hours in a crock pot then hitting for 10 minutes on a sonic cleaner. Let rest for a day shake and vape.

Right out of the crock pot when it cools it's a great vape but not much flavor.
The next day tons of flavor but it tastes like.......

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great recipe! I had to sub for the cake batter and TFA marshmallow - I used FA marshmallow in the same percentage, and used caps sweet cream at 1.5% as you suggested! I think you've converted me on that custard problem I was having, by the way. I made this max VG for a 0.3ohm rda (makes lovely clouds LOL) I'll try increasing the anise next time - I really wasn't getting that flavor, and I love anise! Oh, and I used 0.5% coconut because I was too lazy to dilute it down - and it's fine, it's barely noticeable (at least to me).

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I forgot to mention in my earlier post.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!

I love strawberries and cream and this is killing me

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to do a simple strawberries and cream and every time it just tastes horrid.
I'm using
8% milk base
5% sweet cream
5% bavarian cream
3% sweet strawberry

cooking the pg/vg/nice and flavor at 130 for 4 hours in a crock pot then hitting for 10 minutes on a sonic cleaner. Let rest for a day shake and vape.

Ive have not used milk base but I would imagine that is a lot. the rest would be backwards for me anyways. try sweet strawberry around 4 or 5% then sweet cream I never use over 2% so maybe like 1 to start ? bavarian the same thing I do like it better so maybe like 1.5% guessing those are TFA ? I might not use that milk base even. never had the urge to buy it. keep that pretty low also. maybe get some caps sweet cream. BCV has original capellas bottles for like 2.50 cant beat it. caoellas strawberries and cream is good also alone or jazzed up with your other flavors you have . FA creams are the best but hard to walk the fine line when mixing FA with caps.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh god - I made up that milk base once....absolutely disgusting to my taste - I ended up tossing it LOL

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is a great recipe! I had to sub for the cake batter and TFA marshmallow - I used FA marshmallow in the same percentage, and used caps sweet cream at 1.5% as you suggested! I think you've converted me on that custard problem I was having, by the way. I made this max VG for a 0.3ohm rda (makes lovely clouds LOL) I'll try increasing the anise next time - I really wasn't getting that flavor, and I love anise! Oh, and I used 0.5% coconut because I was too lazy to dilute it down - and it's fine, it's barely noticeable (at least to me).
the anise blends so well into it just becomes its own. this is probably one of my best custard vapes that I have tried or made myself. crank that anise up. normally I wouldnt use this high of flavoring but it just works. I posted about going down on everything that works but just taking the anise up taste better. if thats what you want to taste more.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the anise blends so well into it just becomes its own. this is probably one of my best custard vapes that I have tried or made myself. crank that anise up. normally I wouldnt use this high of flavoring but it just works. I posted about going down on everything that works but just taking the anise up taste better. if thats what you want to taste more.

No, you know me - I like slightly more flavor than you do some of the time! I'll just add the anise and see :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm using
8% milk base
5% sweet cream
5% bavarian cream
3% sweet strawberry

but if you are looking just for strawberries and cream the best you will have is a all flavor art variation. if you want real strawberries and real cream. if you want custard try the above

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but if you are looking just for strawberries and cream the best you will have is a all flavor art variation. if you want real strawberries and real cream. if you want custard try the above

Thank you for the help

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the help
No all the flavors are Heartland Vap
I did a mass order as I was driving down the road and pulled a bone head and ordered all the flavors from them. They carry a few Capella but not many. So now I'm stuck with there flavors until there gone

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No all the flavors are Heartland Vap
I did a mass order as I was driving down the road and pulled a bone head and ordered all the flavors from them. They carry a few Capella but not many. So now I'm stuck with there flavors until there gone
Or until you buy more :D

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo my anise arrived today!!! Can't wait to make this.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@wllmc Gotta tell you how good this is. Last weekend I went to a vape meet at my local shop and I mixed up a 50 ml of this for the owner. He has tried it before and always ask if I have some when I come in. He was passing it around and everyone loved it. I had to keep telling people that yes I made it But it wasn't my recipe. Thought you might like to know that a guy who makes his living mixing and selling juice loves your recipe :) and of course its one of my ADV that mix about 100 ml's a week. Thanks for the awesome recipe :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Gotta tell you how good this is. Last weekend I went to a vape meet at my local shop and I mixed up a 50 ml of this for the owner. He has tried it before and always ask if I have some when I come in. He was passing it around and everyone loved it. I had to keep telling people that yes I made it But it wasn't my recipe. Thought you might like to know that a guy who makes his living mixing and selling juice loves your recipe :) and of course its one of my ADV that mix about 100 ml's a week. Thanks for the awesome recipe :)
thanks man I appreciate it :) long live custard vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors