Become a Patron!

28 gauge parallels for double stack

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My 8 wrap 28 gauge parallels ohm out at.47. That wud be perfect for a double stack mech wudnt it?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll be hot. I'm trying to find a build for a new stack too. So I'll be following this

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It'll be hot. I'm trying to find a build for a new stack too. So I'll be following this

I figured. It wud be 143 watts. I dont think Im going to get better then my box mods where u cpntrol the wattage. I have the best 2 out. The DNA 250C and the Vopoo Drag with the quick firing Genie chip. I probably wont get a stack. I dont want to spend $375 and still get no more vapor then what I already have.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured. It wud be 143 watts. I dont think Im going to get better then my box mods where u cpntrol the wattage. I have the best 2 out. The DNA 250C and the Vopoo Drag with the quick firing Genie chip. I probably wont get a stack. I dont want to spend $375 and still get no more vapor then what I already have.
With series you build higher but still get the same or more vape than a low parallel. I got two stacks the other day. An authentic xxx and clone broadside. Using the broadside as a single tube but keeping the xxx as a stack. Just gotta get my new rdas in and ordered some smaller coils from Pegleg Meg to run in series. Will be hitting around 117 when I wanna get freaky.

daisy cutter

Member For 1 Year
26/36 fused claptons- 8 wraps 4mm id, comes out to about .29 ohms. Great vapor, great flavor and to me the same build on a regulated mod doesn't even come close to a series mech. I havent tried it on a lipo yet but I will next week when my box is done. At the moment though my series mech is king.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors