Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I know to be leery of fake batteries, and companies. But I've been doing some research, like many others here have I'm sure, and if I ain't skeered... :) I know I've seen where both of these companies have sent batteries to mooch, but I can't point to it atm because I don't have time right now to see where I saw them.

I’ve had emails coming and going from Vapcell and Voltaplex for about 6 weeks.

Mostly Vapcell and I think their quantity minimum is 50. But they have their Gold 2070 that is Sanyo 20700A rewrap in stock, can be purchased directly from them.

Voltaplex has 30T in stock. Yes – Samsung 30T 21700. They have 30k of them atm till sold out.
(under DESRIPTION)
“This product is protected by warranty covering authenticity, performance, age, and defects.”
https://voltaplex.com/samsung-30t-21700-battery-inr21700-30t

If we can figure out a group buy - I'm in. Wouldn't take that many people. 10 ppl would be 5ea and about $500US, $50 pp, I think.

Last edited:

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would get some 30T's but how can we be sure that they are authentic? I've never heard of this website before. They aren't on Mooch's vendor list. Where these cells are impossible to get right now it makes me think there is a really good chance that these could be counterfeit.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Apparently they are warranted to be authentic but I can confirm the warranty with them. I corresponded with them a couple months ago when no one had them, including them. I got this email from the rep this am and I think if they were trying to sell fakes they would have tried already.

"Hello, we have 30k units of the Samsung 30T in-stock.
If you want to stock up, please reply to this email with the quantity you need as well as your full shipping destination address and phone number.
We will fulfill orders on a first-come first-serve basis.
You received this email based on a previous conversation you had with a Voltaplex representative about the Samsung 30T.
Thank you!"

I'll see if I can find where they sent mooch battery(s).

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in for a pair just CUZ.. (and maybe they work well in the Hugo sqounker ;-)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
As mentioned, it was weeks ago, January, that I inquired Voltaplex about the 30T because they had it on their website, {and I don’t browse around at shady looking sites} along with other batteries. Their business is lion battery related, so stands to reason they have quality name brand batteries.

Here’s their 18650 lineup. https://voltaplex.com/lithium-ion-battery/18650-battery?is_ajax=1&p=1

Because I was inquiring when they didn’t have them, they sent me a notification when they got some, and it’s at the bottom of the email correspondence, so start at the bottom and go up.

Here's the correspondence from "in stock" notification till now.

$143 for shipping is reasonable. I called UPS to verify. The size and weight was guesstimated close enough to fall within the parameters for an accurate quote, for the usual everyday lowest price for an individual, and it's higher than $143.

5.9x50+143= 438 / 50 = $8.76ea after shipping.

5 batts x8.67= $43.35 (10 ppl)

10 batts x8.67=$87.60 (5 ppl)

There would be a little shipping cost involved to get the batteries to the individual buyers.

A couple batteries here and there is too much trouble.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a box of 80 18650's from Lion Wholesale and it was only $16.93. I just traded my 2x700 mod, otherwise I would be in. I hope you get some more interest in this.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I would gladly participate. Let me know if u decide to and I'm not too late:)
I haven't gotten enough interest, yet. I'll make sure you know if it looks like it's going to happen.

VU Sponsors