Become a Patron!

2017 VAPE CALENDER

Would you be interested in a vaping calender?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Hello to all you vapers out there !!! We(myself and other local vape employees here in central Florida) are in need of your help :) We are making a 2017 Vaping calendar for all us vapors out there and looking for vapers help . What we would like is for you to submit your best vaping photo to be voted on for a spot in the calendar ( the voting website will be posted at a later time) . It can be coils, or just you and your vape even a awesome hand check . The winners of each month will receive juice from the sponsor of that month and free calendar !! The photo with the most votes will go on the cover and that person will receive juice plus a special surprise. We thought this would be a great hit with the vaping community and to show off awesome photos of something we all love .

Please send any questions or input on this and PHOTOS to :

[email protected]

Attachments

• new vape cal.jpg
    new vape cal.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Vaping Rose, welcome to VU. I love the idea of a calendar, it's something a bunch of us sort of joked around about, I think it would do well.

I'm curious, though. Who's "we"?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
facepalm_80_anim_gif.gif

Hi Vaping Rose, welcome to VU. I love the idea of a calendar, it's something a bunch of us sort of joked around about, I think it would do well.

I'm curious, though. Who's "we"?
Sorry crazy day and hit post before I could clarify that :) Myself and some friends were also joking around about the idea and we all work at different local Vape shops and lounges here in Melbourne Florida so decided to pull together and put a calendar together . just wanted to get vapers from all over and not just local .

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if we didn't enter or didn't win, hopefully we are still able to get our hands on those calendars, no?
I might consider entering as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk[/Q[/QUOTE]
And if we didn't enter or didn't win, hopefully we are still able to get our hands on those calendars, no?
I might consider entering as well

Yes ! you will be able to get them ill update the post in the morning with the website link where the photos will be posted to vote/view and can buy them there as well . :)

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I like his idea. I WOULD buy a vape calendar with hot chicks vaping.
Wouldn't personally buy one he is talking about making.

May not be the popular thing with you ladies, but in all honesty, the dudes are more likely to buy more calendars.
Calendar with hot chics vaping? Sounds great, now if you add a bike or muscle car in the background .....

Actually, I like his idea. I WOULD buy a vape calendar with hot chicks vaping.
Wouldn't personally buy one he is talking about making.

May not be the popular thing with you ladies, but in all honesty, the dudes are more likely to buy more calendars.
well since I am a lady why not a hot guy with a bike or muscle car vaping I can say the same thing lol . and I understand where you are coming from but we didn't want to just create a calendar full of "hot chicks" just for the guys .

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well since I am a lady why not a hot guy with a bike or muscle car vaping I can say the same thing lol . and I understand where you are coming from but we didn't want to just create a calendar full of "hot chicks" just for the guys .
I'd have no objections with a "female edition" calendar.

But to be honest, what you are talking about making, I got no interest. I can see about anything you are going to put in your calendar, here.

I'd have no objections with a "female edition" calendar.

But to be honest, what you are talking about making, I got no interest. I can see about anything you are going to put in your calendar, here.
I get it and we had the same discussion at the shop all the guys just asked for at least some hotness factor so I can see where your coming from a guy standpoint :) and even us ladies agreed to a point it would have to be something you want to look at for a whole month ! Well when the link is posted for the site hopefully you will at least look at what photos are posted and you can vote for the hot ladies ones :))

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
A calendar with personalities from the vape community and small bios & little known facts would be super cool.

Like Grimm Green, Joe & Tyger, Rip, Tiny, etc...
Also advocates like Greg Conley

Guys & Girls but 'influential vapers'

Last edited:

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly put a picture of a smokers lungs then find a chest scan from someone who switched to vaping. Now that I would be interested in seeing in a vaping calendar. Ladies, guys, clouds and coils are photo's that are flooded everywhere and quite frankly there's already Instagram and hear there's a plethora of them on Facebook too. Are any of the profits planned to go to help support vaping advocacy or put starter kits in anybody's hands?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly put a picture of a smokers lungs then find a chest scan from someone who switched to vaping. Now that I would be interested in seeing in a vaping calendar. Ladies, guys, clouds and coils are photo's that are flooded everywhere and quite frankly there's already Instagram and hear there's a plethora of them on Facebook too. Are any of the profits planned to go to help support vaping advocacy or put starter kits in anybody's hands?

I really like a vendor that donates a portion of their sales to Casaa, Sfata, NBS, etc...
It let's me know that they plan to fight the good fight with us and they plan on sticking around post deeming.
I'll even spend a few bucks extra for something if i know the money is going to fight for our rights to vape.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like a vendor that donates a portion of their sales to Casaa, Sfata, NBS, etc...
It let's me know that they plan to fight the good fight with us and they plan on sticking around post deeming.
I'll even spend a few bucks extra for something if i know the money is going to fight for our rights to vape.
If that's how you feel, why not just donate?

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A calendar with personalities from the vape community and small bios & little known facts would be super cool.

Like Grimm Green, Joe & Tyger, Rip, Tiny, etc...
Also advocates like Greg Conley

Guys & Girls but 'influential vapers'
Boring, those you can find any and everywhere. Plus, are you sure you wanna look at one of that person for the whole month? Grim? Rip? 420? Phil? Just to name a few "influential" peeps.
Edit: maybe with the exception of a few "hotties" like Sophie, Danielle, Tia, etc.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think IMO, Vaping personalities for the calendar would be a big ticket item, If using the example of say top motor sport racers, music bands,celebrities on and so on, people buy calendars of noted people on them, maybe a mixture for the different months, one for top gear cameo's, one month for vaping personalities, one month for health awareness, one month for top juices, Etc, Mix it up a bit.
I'd buy one for sure!!! Just food for thought.

I think IMO, Vaping personalities for the calendar would be a big ticket item, If using the example of say top motor sport racers, music bands,celebrities on and so on, people buy calendars of noted people on them, maybe a mixture for the different months, one for top gear cameo's, one month for vaping personalities, one month for health awareness, one month for top juices, Etc, Mix it up a bit.
Thanks so much for the input as soon as I get to the shop today will put all these ideas on the table I agree and like the idea of mixing it up every month so has something for everyone not just one sided :)

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For this, I like

VU Sponsors