• +2000

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • +4000

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • +6000?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Hi,

I started vaping 10 weeks ago, everything is going fine, i feel satisfied, happy, more relax (lower bpm) etc.
Last week I decided to update my Istick pico to firmware v1.3 which supports a "puffcounter".
I started off with 6mg, which was eventually to high, lowered down to 3mg and now smoking @2mg Nico.
But I am reaching +2k puffs each week, should I be worried? It's hard to believe doing 2k puffs a week, but in reality it feels like 500 puffs only...

My question : 2000 puffs a week overkill?
Can this huge amount of puffs cause damage after a certain time?
How many puffs do you do each week?
Share your thoughts below please.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Most my mods have a puff counter, I have never paid attention nor did I plan to.
It would also be hard since I use one at work and then could use up to 2 or 3 different mods once home. I don't want to try and figure it out all though I guess it could be done pretty easy.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

I started vaping 10 weeks ago, everything is going fine, i feel satisfied, happy, more relax (lower bpm) etc.
Last week I decided to update my Istick pico to firmware v1.3 which supports a "puffcounter".
I started off with 6mg, which was eventually to high, lowered down to 3mg and now smoking @2mg Nico.
But I am reaching +2k puffs each week, should I be worried? It's hard to believe doing 2k puffs a week, but in reality it feels like 500 puffs only...

My question : 2000 puffs a week overkill?
Can this huge amount of puffs cause damage after a certain time?
How many puffs do you do each week?
Share your thoughts below please.

Mech user here - no puff counters and do not really care or worry about it - but I do vape a lot

So far, there has been no valid scientific data indicating that any level of vaping has long-term health consequences

NoProblem

Member For 2 Years
I never really paid any attention to the number of puffs and don't have a puff counter on my Kangertech Top Box Mini, but I estimate an average of about 2 or 3 fairly deep puffs every 5 minutes or so from the time I wake till the time I go to bed, which equates to about 600 puffs per day or about 4200 puffs a week.

I think my estimate is pretty accurate as I fill my tank just before it gets to the cotton, which happens about 8 or 9 times a day - which means I am vaping around 20 - 25 ml of 2mg nic per day sounds about right. I am sure I vape a bit more when I vape something that I've actually was able to let steep a few weeks because it just tastes better, MMMmmm!

I just ordered some 4, 8 and 16 oz bottles from LB so I know I will always have plenty of juice that is well steeped ha ha! I also have a few dozen coils and extra nic and flavors and VG - that's all I really worry about.

After 40 years of 2-3 packs a day, I discovered vaping, then DIY and quit smoking the evil cancer sticks March 24th of this year, now my main concern is to not run out of supplies, I even have another mod and tank ready to go just in case - but worrying about how many puffs I take? - nah.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk...... I haven't really tracked it but... I get about 250 to 300 puffs per battery....... I change batteries 1x per day. Occasionally 2x...... vaping at 25watts or less........ without doing the math. 2000 puffs a week sounds reasonable .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and I use 10ml or less per day..... 17 ml bottles last me up to 3 days..... using 6mg/ml juice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm somewhere in the 2-4000 puff range... Yes I'm a weirdo that likes my puff counter! :oops::p:D

Don't judge me :finger::xD::giggle:

VU Sponsors