Become a Patron!

2 months ago..

started vaping mid march with my kangertech kbox mini 50w with a mutationx v4 and i say im on the right track, back then i smoke minimum of 6 sticks to more than a pack a day,more when im drinking :)

i still occasionally smoke cigs (less than 30 sticks since march) because on my first weeks i found that i need more than 1 battery :D and lately because im too lazy building coils without the proper tools. had an extra battery now and a coil winder,and a forum full of information and knowledgeable people that can guide newbies like me to a more safe, responsible and progressive vaping experience! now let me get started :D

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Way to say with it :vino:

Next, a dual battery mod might get you through a day without recharging or having a second loose battery on hand . And branch out to a different second atty in case you don't feel like rebuilding that one right when it needs it or you may like the next one better. This will help to get completely rid of the stinkies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.
good little mod I have a couple of them too and have used one daily for over 2 years.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :vino:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

:wave:

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Way to say with it :vino:

Next, a dual battery mod might get you through a day without recharging or having a second loose battery on hand . And branch out to a different second atty in case you don't feel like rebuilding that one right when it needs it or you may like the next one better. This will help to get completely rid of the stinkies.

And a dripper too perhaps. When you are at home with lots of different flavours it would be nice to be able to just drip whatever takes your fancy at any particular time. Definitely on my shopping list.

VU Sponsors