2 Horizon Krixus Tanks WTS/WTT

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have two Krixus tanks for sale or trade. One has had a handful of tanks through it, the other is brand new. On the used tank both coils are included but are not wicked. On the new tank one of the coils is brand new never used and the other was taken apart in attempt to rewick. I am simply no good at the whole wrapping method and even though I liked the flavor on the tank it is just not for me.

$20 each, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. Open to trade for good flavor rdas.IMG_20160407_170525.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have 150+ RDAs if you have a specific one in mind let me know I might just have it.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have 150+ RDAs if you have a specific one in mind let me know I might just have it.

Wow, I thought my addiction to vape gear was bad! lol ;) I have just gotten into the rda/rta action, am looking for the best flavor combined with easy to build decks. More a fan of velocity post decks. Not a huge fan of bottom airflow though as they always seem to piss all over my mod... :( Let me know what you think might be a good fit. :)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Double vision it a two post design each post has one hole but they are 3mm each so they can take some serious wire and builds I can tell you any rda has great flavor it's more the build you put in them and the wire you use. I'm always running 316L SS claptons or fused claptons and the flavor is amazing. When the notch coils are available mainstream those will kick some serious flavor. I have the clones of the twisted messes, the black twisted messes and the TM squared you can't go wrong with those I also have aeronauts

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Image1460505495.410892.jpgthats the coil that will probably make every rda have crazy flavor

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Um, I'm in love with you now! :) ;) Between your collection and mine we could be in vape heaven!

I like the double vision, it sounds pretty awesome! The aeronaut looks pretty crazy, not sure I fully understand the coil placement/building on it though. I just got a tm2, am about to build it tonight :)

I can't wait for the notch coil as well! I have my theorem pre-ordered and have an email alert at vaperroyalty for the individual notch coils when they are released :)

Do you want both of the krixus's tanks? Looking around I saw that both the rda's you mentioned have a higher price than the tank so I want to make sure you're getting a fair trade. I also have 30 some odd other tanks if you were looking for another one of a different make as well.

Shoot me a pm and let's figure out how to get a deal done :)

stevenbuker12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I want both, will you trade for eleaf 100w or an anarchist mech mod. Zombie splatter limited edition?

VU Sponsors