Become a Patron!

18mg tabaco liquid to strong

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not sure if ive posted in wrong section ime a newbi lol ive been vaping for just over 2weeks ime making my own juices not doinging to bad to be onist ime quite pleased with my self i now its going to take some time for my taste buds to come back as ive been a heavy smoker for 40 years i made a big mistake on my 1st day went to locle vape shop and bought some tabaco flavoured juice at 18mg big mistake was making me feal somewhat dizy so put it stait into cubord paid £15 for it dont want to bin it is there any way i could cut the strength ie 50/50 it with eather pg or vg any advise will be taken on bord many thanks sprocky

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not sure if ive posted in wrong section ime a newbi lol ive been vaping for just over 2weeks ime making my own juices not doinging to bad to be onist ime quite pleased with my self i now its going to take some time for my taste buds to come back as ive been a heavy smoker for 40 years i made a big mistake on my 1st day went to locle vape shop and bought some tabaco flavoured juice at 18mg big mistake was making me feal somewhat dizy so put it stait into cubord paid £15 for it dont want to bin it is there any way i could cut the strength ie 50/50 it with eather pg or vg any advise will be taken on bord many thanks sprocky
yeah you can dilute it with either PG or VG that will cut down the nic strength...it will however cut down the flavor strength as well, and you'd wind up with a near flavorless juice.

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah you can dilute it with either PG or VG that will cut down the nic strength...it will however cut down the flavor strength as well, and you'd wind up with a near flavorless juice.
nice one thanks pulse think i will dilute with VG use 40VG 60tabaco juice

VU Sponsors