Become a Patron!

.18 build on 3.7v battery

SiCkHiTrEg

Member For 1 Year
So I would be fine with a .18 build using a 30 amp, 3.7v, 3000 mah battery on a mechanical squonker right?

Also its a .18 dual coil build on an ijoy 20700 battery thats rated at 40 amps, however mooch stated it should have been rated at 30 amps which is what i go by.

Last edited:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i posted a question about your battery you mentioned in the first line of your post, then deleted it because I saw you gave battery details in the end of your post

i use the same battery and vape 0.2 ohm single coil builds. ramp up time on similar ohm dual coil builds sucked for me

SiCkHiTrEg

Member For 1 Year
i posted a question about your battery you mentioned in the first line of your post, then deleted it because I saw you gave battery details in the end of your post

i use the same battery and vape 0.2 ohm single coil builds. ramp up time on similar ohm dual coil builds sucked for me

Ahh ok, haven’t messed to much with single coil builds. What kind of coil and how many wraps are you doing at what diameter?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh ok, haven’t messed to much with single coil builds. What kind of coil and how many wraps are you doing at what diameter?
I am using 3mm prebuilt coils. Currently on my mech squonks I have coilology tri-core fused clapton 3-26/36 ni80 ~0.21 ohm (5 or 6? wraps, not sure as they came in a '7 in 1' kit), and on my RSQ's I have AVS TRI-CORE FUSED CLAPTON COILS 316L SS 28GX3/36G = 0.24 and 0.27ohm. Once I need to rebuild the mechs they will be getting some AVS coils in the 0.15 - 0.25 ohm range to see if I prefer SS over NI80 on the mechs.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ramp is determined by mass. the more mass the slower the ramp up. Everyone likes fraliens but a single coil SS ramps up way faster at the same resistance. I get people feel the taste is better with clap tons et all but TBH I prefer parallel or single 24 gauge for the ramp up. On my tubes I am blowing clouds at 100+ watts. Ramp up is most important.

VU Sponsors