Become a Patron!

15% off For SMOK I-Priv, Geekvape Aegis Legend, Vandy Vape Revolver RTA

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15% off For SMOK I-Priv, Geekvape Aegis Legend, Vandy Vape Revolver RTA
Hey, here is good news, we bring a Vaporl Customer Season, you can get different coupon code by following:
Order ≤ $50 -- Customer6 (6%OFF)
$50 < Order < $100 -- Customer10 (10%OFF)
Order ≥ $100 -- Customer15 (15%OFF)
Date: 2018.04.17 - 2018.05.04 (UTC)
Also available in PROMOTION ITEMS
Other coupon code or discount cannot be applied at the same time

SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control TC Kit
smok_i-priv_230w_kit-1.jpg

As a revolutionary product, the I-Priv has an intelligent voice control system. You will operate this delicate device through interactive talk to the I-Priv. Powered by dual 21700 batteries, the SMOK I-Priv fires a maximum output of 230W. The MOD is compatible with 20700 and 18760 cells too. The kit also comes with the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank. The TFV12 PRINCE features a crown-style body, wild Cobra resin drip tip and convex glass tube up to 8ml. The adjustable bottom airflow with new Q4, X6 and T10 cores bring intense flavor and vapor production.

Features:
Intelligent voice control system
Compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells
Multiple protections
Dual battery life indicator

Click to buy SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control TC Kit Now!

Geekvape Aegis Legend Box Mod
12014013101_1_5_1.jpg

The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is the second rendition of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges.

Features:
Thread: 510
Supports 2pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
Charging time: 2h
Wattage range: 1 - 200W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm
TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F

Shop Geekvape Aegis Legend Box Mod Now!

Vandy Vape Revolver RTA TANK
13011008601_6_.jpg

Vandy Vape Revolver RTA continutes vandy vape's forward progression in the rebuildable segment, carries on kylin mini innovative line-up with a dynamic airflow system, designed to be an easy single coil rebuildable tank King. Measuring 25mm in diameter. Revolver 25 RTA is crafted with high-quality stainless steel construction. Integarting an top terminal adjustable built-in air hole technology, it means that you can rotate the airflow holes to concentrates the airflow for producing more intense flavor and massive vapor production. A easy to rebuild deck, bottom feeding pin and two options of galss tube all contribute to an advanced vaping.

Features:
Unique 120° revolving airflow design with different air hole types to choose
3ml tank capacity (2ml with the silicone) with 5ml replacement bubble glass tube
Detachable structure, easy to clean
Convenient top filling system, convenient to use
25mm diameter, compatible with most box mods
Height: 45mm
Glass Diameter: 24.4mm

Order Vandy Vape Revolver RTA TANK Now!

VU Sponsors