Become a Patron!

100W ETALIENS E.T-X3 TC Box The Real Alien Mod

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before the Smok Alien mod, ETALIENS made the first "Alien" mod and they're coming out with an updated version. I've always liked the HR Giger look of the style, especially the gunmetal. The new version can use a single 26650 or 18650 and also comes with a silicone case. I've seen them at https://www.heavengifts.com/product/ETALIENS-ET-X3-MOD.html

Here's some info I've seen for it so far
Parameters
Size: 100.5 x 78.2 x 36.6mm
Battery: 26650/18650(continuous discharge current ≥ 30A)
Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Output Mode: WV/SS-TC/Ni-TC/Ti-TC
Temperature Control: 200-600°F(100℃-315℃)
Output Range: 7-100W
Connection: 510 thread
Resistance Range: 0.1-5ohm (power mode), 0.1-1ohm (TC mode)

y3DFrob.jpg

m821NHP.jpg

100W-ETALIENS-E.T-X3-TC-Box-MOD-W_O-Battery_04_839cd4.jpg

arpGEwz.jpg

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been eyeballing one to replace my now-defunct Alien 220.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's available with different chips, the 75w version is a DNA75. The 100w version is a different chip, but not sure on the manufacturer. That's also why there is a big difference in price.

Not sure what you mean. There's the X-2, which is an 80 watt version (the previous iteration) and now the X-3. One website lists it as 75watts, one lists it as 100watts. The company website seems to indicate that it's a 75watt, as well. So I'm wondering where the Heaven's Gate website gets 100watts from. Since they are listing it as not yet available, I'm guessing that theirs is a knockoff.

Regardless, I'm getting one from FastTech, the 80w version in black. I rarely, if ever, go above 80w so it should suffice for me.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd buy it if it were the ATLiens mod... :)

It makes me wanna watch Alien, personally. Classic... LOL.

It's interesting... I remember when Madvapes release the original.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 80 watt version is the single 18650, the 100 watt version takes 26650.

I should have the 100 watt version by Tuesday. I will report back on the particulars then.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The 80 watt version is the single 18650, the 100 watt version takes 26650.

I should have the 100 watt version by Tuesday. I will report back on the particulars then.

The 80w version is the X2 (previous iteration) and does take an 18650. The 75w version is the X3 (newer iteration) and takes a 26650. That's why I'm confused about the alleged 100w version and whether it's a knockoff or not.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 80w version is the X2 (previous iteration) and does take an 18650. The 75w version is the X3 (newer iteration) and takes a 26650. That's why I'm confused about the alleged 100w version and whether it's a knockoff or not.
The 75w version uses the DNA75, the new one uses an unknown chip for 100 watts.

I am not a fan of the DNA75 even though I have 2 mods with that chip. Inefficient at only 85% and the voltage limit is a pain if you use 0.50 ohm coils which a lot of people would since it is only a 75 watt mod.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 75w version uses the DNA75, the new one uses an unknown chip for 100 watts.

I am not a fan of the DNA75 even though I have 2 mods with that chip. Inefficient at only 85% and the voltage limit is a pain if you use 0.50 ohm coils which a lot of people would since it is only a 75 watt mod.

I like my 75Watt a lot. I rarely leave the house with it though.
I saw the 100watt version at 3F vape and am intrigued.
For now I don't need more vape gear but if I didn't already have this one I'd be all over it.
e633f2fcdd1716d16f629cdf6d885309.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really cool looking mod and so far performance from the new chip is good but simple and no TCR mode. SS TC is smooth but runs hot about 20f, sometimes I have to drop it 30f depending on the build. Overall I am happy with the performance so far.

Seems well built and love the finish, it is outstanding.

HwiXdkx.jpg

The included cover is also pretty cool, gives a real custom look:

7Pp6xjj.jpg

Got it from https://www.heavengifts.com/product/ETALIENS-ET-X3-MOD.html

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my ETAliens X3 from Heaven Gifts and have been pleased with it. It's got some heft to it, very solid build quality and the "alien-like" look is quite nice and detailed. The 510 connection and battery door is solid and buttery smooth. It takes a single 26650 and comes with a very nice silicone 18650 adapter, made from the same silicone as the custom sleeve. It fits and feels nice in the hand, the build quality is top notch.

I tried a few different attys and all fit nice and flush. Works great in Power mode, fires up quick, no problems. I tried the TC SS mode and it works fine, but like @mjag noted, it does run about 20-30 degrees hotter than expected, but no problems, just dial back a bit. It would have been nice if it had TCR, but overall it is a nice mod. It is a cool conversation starter and cool to have something that looks a bit different.

hChEyez.jpg
UyHLOss.jpg
ExLis90.jpg

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wound up getting the blue one a couple days ago. ...dayum do I love it.

c8a7c47f28b93fb13f5046ad4e1d3645.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be fair this looks amazing but I have enough mods, if I hadn't of got the nx100 I would of got this. Didn't even know bout it when I was looking for a 26650

jamesvapemaster

Member For 1 Year
IMG_8704.PNGIMG_8704.PNG IMG_8451.JPG IMG_8495.JPG IMG_8719.PNG I have both the clone and a authentic MadVapes Deviate (60 watt max, .2 - 2.x (?) ohm range, single 18650 and I've had it almost 4 years, the DNA EVOLV 40 is even today sufficient for mtl vaping and not terrible at DTL. Honestly my clone has better fit and finish but the clones "DNA 40" chipset it claims is bs. It's built with many of the same parts as the mv Deviate, the primary chip is the same but the other components are sub par to say the least. That's the difference between $250 and $50-$80. Both have been in my closet for years and both come on but only the genuine one still functions fully, not a bad mod for old tanks like my Kayfun 4, Atlantis, Steam cave Aromamizer, a few kangertech cheap tanks (Iken, Subtank mini, Toptank mini and nano c) my Indulgence Mutank and my Sigelei (Supremo) Moonshot and basically any other rta, rdta with the right configuration. I might have bought a deviate but a forum where I write reviews sent me both to write reviews and never asked for a return after my submission. I love it when that happens. Can't wait for my next few review devices, I'm close to buying a Pulse 2 200w maybe they'll send me one lol.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To each their own, but that just looks ridiculous to me. Looks like something a guy might use instead of brass knuckles in a bar fight. Maybe it works real good, but not for me. But I'm the kind of person who appreciates a `67 GTO instead of a new Lamborghini.

VU Sponsors