Become a Patron!

100% VG juice

crossflix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was told about velvet cloud for a pure VG juice site. Are there other comparable sites with ALL VG liquids? thanks

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Try www.yealiq.com. They're in Israel. They're having a may sale: 110mg for $11 and you can customized your juice exactly the way you want it. In fact, I just got a $150 order from them today and haven't opened it yet. Box smells yummy! lol I also ordered some unicorns for every size bottle I have, including my 120ml and 110ml. They were really, really cheap. I'll pull it all out and snap a pic. Seriously, try YeaLiq.com. Fast shipping from Israel and a million positive reviews of their juice. I'm excited. (Ummm....great underground source for juice and equipment. Not on mods, though. ;-) .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Try www.yealiq.com. They're in Israel. They're having a may sale: 110mg for $11 and you can customized your juice exactly the way you want it. In fact, I just got a $150 order from them today and haven't opened it yet. Box smells yummy! lol I also ordered some unicorns for every size bottle I have, including my 120ml and 110ml. They were really, really cheap. I'll pull it all out and snap a pic. Seriously, try YeaLiq.com. Fast shipping from Israel and a million positive reviews of their juice. I'm excited. (Ummm....great underground source for juice and equipment. Not on mods, though. ;-) .
I won some juice from them a long time ago. 7 days to my door, my jaw DROPPED.

crossflix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for your answers so far. also, i am looking for a one stop shop, large line of vaporizers and high/all VG juice in one. i have been going with vaporfi, but they don't have any high VG.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Many companies offer Max or 100% VG e-Liquids and many will make to order. I do Max VG DIY mixes but sometimes the flavoring has PG and can only achieve a 92/8 VG/PG or so percentage.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Many companies offer Max or 100% VG e-Liquids and many will make to order. I do Max VG DIY mixes but sometimes the flavoring has PG and can only achieve a 92/8 VG/PG or so percentage.
Yeah, that's another reason for DIY Juice. In addition, you know, what's really in your eJuice!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's another reason for DIY Juice. In addition, you know, what's really in your eJuice!

All flavorings I use come with FDS or Flavor Data Sheets listing everything in the flavors. So yes I know what is in my e-Liquids.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I won some juice from them a long time ago. 7 days to my door, my jaw DROPPED.

@Huckleberried Yeah, Yaeliq is really good. So good in fact (their customer service is outstanding) that I ordered over $300 in juice last week. And, I messed up one order, they got right back to me and sent me a free 110ml bottle and some disposable droppers and 110ml drip caps for the 110ml bottles. 100% VG/max nic on several then ordered more pg than vg since I like the flavor on it's own. They need to steep longer of course due to size. I put some in a 30 & 60ml bottle until their done.

The $11 for 110ml sale ends Monday.

And, I just ordered another $275 in the darker ejuices I like. Stocking up to see how fast I go through some in the month of June.

VU Sponsors