BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pre warning and cliff notes.
Ordered from angelcigs.
Defective items
Tons of emails back and forth
Money back if I ship back to china at 100% more than what I am out.

So I ordered a few items from angelcigs in part due to VJ's pimping of them, thinking hey these guys would be ok.
I should have just stayed with my normal vendors and paid a bit more, but I was getting a good deal when money is tight.
What I received was garbage and a royal headache instead.

My order was a fogger, honestly it should be called the juice sieve. Looks good but has a free flowing juice problem where no matter what build or wick material (tried cotton, about 8 inches of ready x wasted and even the silica that was included.) you use in it, juice freely runs out of the atty. Upright on it's side or looking at it crosswise. Not to mention the ultra sharp threads on this thing, while not normally something I would snivel about but I got sliced up pretty decently putting on the build base. Just garbage.

Big Stillare... oh folks just save your money on this do not order it save yourself a vented battery.
OK looks good heavy as shit, but let it end there. GIANT drip tip... thinking goody this is a wide bore beasty... WRONG not just WRONG but dead fucking pointless wrong. While it may have a giant wide chamber the hole is roughly 3mm at the base. Thinking I could just use a standard drip tip with a bigger bore.. nope the top cap has that same micro hole...Put the old stand by drip tip I use on it and it does not seat... well fuck. the draw on the tip and cap is tight like ce4 tight and defeats the purpose of the wide bore massive airflow goodness that should be.
But the issues get deeper. build deck... neg posts are not not set well and all cocked up angled and bent..well fuck again. Positive post... 90 degrees off. Fixed that and in doing so noticed something the coating is flaking on all three posts.
I should have stopped right the fuck there, but alas I wanted to build and vape this thing, I should have listened to that voice in my head that oddly sounded like Nitrobex for some reason advising me NOT to, no it screamed "FUCK NO! DO NOT VAPE THAT!" But I did not listen.
I did a build with 28 ga micros and both neg posts stripped out... thinking it was the screws and not both screws and posts I used the included single screw that came in the box..it appeared to work.
I tightened down the center screw and the whole fucking spun freely.. took a good build, made it look like a retarded octopus got it's suckers on it. So I fixed it and thought again It looked good.
Off to the ohm meter it goes it reads correctly, so off to the mech it goes... This time I did listen to my inner maniac and put it on my chi you with a vtc 4 in it in case something went all critical I did not want my panasonic 26650 going BOOM in my face or hand.
I fired it up and got the coils looking and working ok. Back on the ohm meter and everything looked right. Fired it up on my mech and GO GO GADGET battery vent.
I unscrewed the whole thing PDQ and my battery is there venting away happy completely covered in juice and venting up a storm.

Looked at the atty and the center post that makes connection is pouring juice out of it.

So many emails back and forth i get tired of it and request a refund.. I finally get it the go ahead to return for refund after a week a a half... but the catch is this... I have to send it to china... the cost.. 84 bucks for a 40 dollar order. So much for their 100% money back promise on their website.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i too had early issues with the fogger. Expecting an email from yiloong. Maybe they will ship a new one.

I found the build, way i wick it, and the manner i fill it all can affect the leak issue.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not the case here with the leaker. I should also add I tried 40/60 50/50 30/70 20/80 juice. I looked up and did builds i also watched on yourtube, over a dozen builds and the only change is how quick the juice ran out of it. While I expect some leaking this was a whole tanks draining failure.
What I am more pissed about is ANGELCIGS 100% money back promise on their website... which is false since it going to cost me 200% of my order to send it back and that is after a week and a half of back and forth emails.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been going back and forth with a Susan from angelcigs over a defective Black Russian 91% Styled Rebuildable Atomizer "510 connection threads are slanted like the Eiffel Tower"
I was told they are shipping me a replacement with tracking number...."it's been a week now and Susan keeps blaming her associates, I sent them pictures and the product was clearly defective. Not sure what to do at this point, I feel like there just running me in circles until I give up.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am so tired of the late night early mornings in trying to get my money back.
I keep getting asked for pictures and video but nether with solve a defective units.
Frustration royal coming from a mod envy sponsor.

VU Sponsors