Become a Patron!

10$ off IVOGO Squape RS RTA Clone - $22.99 - 3FVAPE

digiplay

Member For 4 Years
I can't recommend anyone buy this device... It's terrible.. The core usage is flawed by the fact the entire build deck shifts up and down and isn't insulated properly.

Awful. And my 3f experience wasn't much better.

It's been one of the worst clones I bought and one of the most expensive. I paid full Pierce of over $30 and the deck is unusable. I tried to email 3f and got nowhere.

Maybe I got unlucky dealing with 3f and Gina can help me out. As for the. Squape clone.. The design is flawed.. My interior I rings arrived shredded. And the deck shorts badly.

I definitely teehee true purchase and there's no simple. Fix.. The design doesn't work.

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't recommend anyone buy this device... It's terrible.. The core usage is flawed by the fact the entire build deck shifts up and down and isn't insulated properly.

Awful. And my 3f experience wasn't much better.

It's been one of the worst clones I bought and one of the most expensive. I paid full Pierce of over $30 and the deck is unusable. I tried to email 3f and got nowhere.

Maybe I got unlucky dealing with 3f and Gina can help me out. As for the. Squape clone.. The design is flawed.. My interior I rings arrived shredded. And the deck shorts badly.

I definitely teehee true purchase and there's no simple. Fix.. The design doesn't work.

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Hi, @digiplay

I am really sorry about it, would you please email directly to [email protected] with your problem as when you submit it to our system, it could delayed because of the system problem. in your email it is much better to get the photos or video attached as a proof so our customer service can help you to solve your problem in the shortest time. I promise we will help you to solve your problem until you are happy with the result. Tag me once you emailed our customer service, I will follow up it.

VU Sponsors