ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
dsc_0838.jpg

USE COUPON CODE: VAPORJOE13
WHERE: >> HERE <<

Coupon is good for 13% off everything on the site.
They have a great DIY section

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 12mg nic a liter for 13 dollars. And i can spill on my hands without trouble happening.

RabberFl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is convenient. So I can just buy the 24mg 50/50 VG/PG and add flavorings right to it? I currently buy 24mg juice from a local vape shop (former smoker) and want to start making my own.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:cheers:nice hidden referral link so u make money from every buy or what ?
So what if he does? This forum is not cheap to run. There are hosting fees/internet access fees/software etc. Plus he does need to eat and have a roof over his head. Are you required to make a donation to join? Nope. I'm glad I don't have to put with the bullshit on the other place and if Joe and Tyger make a few pennies on my clicks the more power to him. Sorry if I sounded like a cranky old fart, but I am a cranky old fart... :giggle:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Joe's place, Joe's rules.
And please try to keep in mind that WE ARE ALL HIS GUEST HERE!
Even Moderators like me
I hate to imagine what it cost him to run this forum with servers and all the other internet stuff that I am not even close to understanding.

So if Joe makes a buck or two off of advertizing and links, IMHO he is more than welcome to do so!

Just for comparison, go and sign onto ECF and make a similar statement about the Admins and Moderators.

Then see how long it takes for them to "Remove" you or whatever they say today as being banned from their forum.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is convenient. So I can just buy the 24mg 50/50 VG/PG and add flavorings right to it? I currently buy 24mg juice from a local vape shop (former smoker) and want to start making my own.
You can, yes. Doing it this way will reduce the strength of the nic a bit, and also the PG/VG ratio. It may not be very much, just depends on how much you're adding. Is certainly an easy intro to DIY.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's pretty close to that, but more than that. So you're still vaping 24 mg, in that case if you want to stay at that level you would need to get 48 or 100 mg nic base. The reason why is by the time you add flavors you will end up less than 24 mg and your pg/vg ratio would be more pg heavy since most flavors are suspended in pg.

Check out these sub-forums for hints and tutorials: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/how-to-diy-tutorials.51/ and http://vapingunderground.com/forums/how-to-diy-tutorials.51/ Do some reading, ask some questions, we'll be here to help. Here's a hint, Bull City Flavors has this thing called Community Recipe Packs. You buy the pack and it will have all the flavors to make that recipe. Just add in the correct amounts of the flavors to your pg/vg and nic base. You will need a calculator, there are web based ones like e-liquid-recipes or if you have Windows based PC you can use ejuice Me Up. Also get a scale that measures to 0.01 grams your life as a mixer will be so much easier. You can snag one on Amazon for $20 or so.

Welcome to VU and the rabbit hole called DIY! In my case it's a gopher hole...:giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
groundhog_scared_of_shadow_lg_clr.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Yes - because VU is part of Vaper Joe's empire

The internet isn't really free you know - web hosting, band width, site maintenance etc. all has to be paid for somehow

Also, this post is from 2015

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

If you buy 24 mg/ml nic base and add say 20% flavoring (that's on the high side 15% is about right) then you would have 15 to 20% more PG than the 50/50 ratio you want.

I would strongly recommend that you get 25 PG / 75 VG nicotine base that way when you add the 15 to 20% PG based flavorings you will end up closer to the 50/50 mix that you are familiar and happy with.

Your nic level will end up lower too closer to 20 mg/ml

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOOOOooo!!!

Ahem... I mean, 24 is a bit high.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
ohh i also reported him LOL i hope is not banned

You reported Vaper Joe - that is awesome, ROFLMAO

But, creeps come on here pretending to be regular vapers and then start shilling for some company (usually some unknown juice maker) all the time

So it's good to be vigilant

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeap, mee too. :)
I vaped 24 my first 5 years... in cartos. That was another time.
Never did try those. I have a couple, but in a drawer they sit.

Hey, how is it you have 11 posts? I know I've seen you post more than that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's what I am using now. It's what it takes to keep me from reaching for a cigarette. 18 mg almost does the job.
Well, once you get your feet wet with DIY, you'll be able to step it down 1mg at a time, if that's what ya want, or need. Good luck to you.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Speaking of nic, I didn't realize how many 30mg REALLY good eliquids I have. I've been using the 18s.
Would the nic have dissipated a bit in a year? They've been in the fridge for about 6-8 months, down where the veggies go. I'd like to open one, let it breathe and take a chance. After I had nicotine poisoning that one night, I don't want to through that again. It's like food poisoning!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Safest way to know would be a nic test kit. Around $10. I know WL sells them. Trying to think of where else I've seen them. I've had nic in my freezer from a couple years ago that lost 1-2mg, at most. Can't say with any certainty, though.

30mg? Damn, LOL.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Safest way to know would be a nic test kit. Around $10. I know WL sells them. Trying to think of where else I've seen them. I've had nic in my freezer from a couple years ago that lost 1-2mg, at most. Can't say with any certainty, though.

30mg? Damn, LOL.

Yeah. I'll try a mix and see what happens. Think I'll try 12mg first. lol

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How does MFS nic stack up to the rest out there. Ive only tried two. NN sent me a peppery batch. VT sent me virtually flawless nicotine. I want to order a large bottle and this price is very reasonable. Sometimes I just need a little nudge.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never ordered theirs, because every time I think about getting something there, they land in another identity theft/card jacking story.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How does MFS nic stack up to the rest out there. Ive only tried two. NN sent me a peppery batch. VT sent me virtually flawless nicotine. I want to order a large bottle and this price is very reasonable. Sometimes I just need a little nudge.

I bought in way back when. I rate it similar to WL or RTS. Not near as clean as VT...or NN. Want something very similar to VT but cheaper? Take a look at Heartlandvapes Utra Premium. Both Chemnovatic

VU Sponsors