Become a Patron!

0 nic USA vs UK

Evl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hiya all and a hearty welcome from good old blighty (UK)

I've been vaping for a few years now and weened myself off of nicotine for at least the last year.

A few of my friends have followed my placebo method and done the same.

Tonight we where chatting (through the clouds) about how the juice makers in the states seem to cater more for 0 nic Vapers whilst over here in the UK 6mg tends to be the lowest.

My question is why?

Is it just more 0nic Vapers or are you lot a bunch of cloud chasers?

Fingers crossed you can help us with an answer and if you can't I love a stupid comment lol :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been subjects for so long you all forgot how to think for yourselves, and loss of free market ideals.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just more vapers period. It's a big place. Perhaps the US makers see a small percentage of a larger number as worth the effort.

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
3 is the norm for shops I go to. a high percentage of the customer base for these shops are drippers like myself so that may have something to do with it.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And some states are picking up taxes on the nic in e liquid. Much cheaper without it if you don't need it

Evl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been subjects for so long you all forgot how to think for yourselves, and loss of free market ideals.

I spoke to the queen and she agrees ;)

As for the other comments it makes a lot of sense. Our nicotine tax doesn't come in till may next year so maybe we will see a similar move dependant on the directive.

So do you think there's more drippers than tankys in the states?

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you go by the people I personally see vaping I would say tanks are more prevalent in the US, but you can't go by that either because most likely if you were to see me in the car I would be using a tank, but it's out of convenience. At home or whenever possible I prefer to drip. I think a lot of people do both. With all the monster sub ohm tanks out now you can achieve a massive amount of vapor once only possible with an RDA. As a DIYer I constantly change flavored so I prefer the rda even though I'm not a cloud chaser. I know any e liquid you order off of ebay will have 0 nic due to their policy. Cheers!

VU Sponsors