Become a Patron!

“A Billion Lives”: New Documentary Set to Expose Corruption Behind Anti-Vaping Movement

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
These are not my words - they are from the "Vapor Vanity" Blog.
CLICK HERE to go to the "A Billion Lives" website.

If you’re anything like most vapers, you started vaping as a way to quit smoking and were surprised to find out that it was the only thing that worked. You were also amazed to find that most of the health problems associated with smoking went away almost instantly once you made the switch.

So why is there so much misinformation out there? When state governments are trying to put insane regulations on vaping, anti-vaping propaganda airs on TV, studies about formaldehyde are misrepresented to make vaping look bad, and even the head of the FDA wants to move “full steam ahead” on vaping regulations, it seems like the whole world is against vaping. But how could this be when all of the evidence points to vaping being a force for good in the world? Who is behind all of the misinformation?

The documentary is expected to be released in early 2016. Learn more at ABillionLives.com. In the meantime, if you want to learn more about the motivations behind the anti-vapers, be sure to also check out the “Truth About Vaping” video series.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its always been my belief the government doesnt want more people to live..they want people to die from smoking and un healthy fast food diets..I guess you can call it "Government population control".

I strongly believe in this "ILLUMINATI" to exist.

If people surviving longer screws this "plan" up for them, they will take control and change it...The fda knows its much less of health risk to vape but, i think they have their hands tied and have to follow what the government/illuminati wants to keep control of the long term "plan".

mitchdisaster

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's simple really. All you have to do is follow the money. Smoking keeps the people going to doctors, and paying higher insurance premiums and paying for high cost procedures. States make insane amounts of money from the tobacco companies and the politicians who make the laws get paid insane amounts of money from the "health care" industry. It's in the best interest of the politicians to keep their populous unhealthy to keep the money rolling in to them from the health care lobbyists and it's in the best interest for their states to keep all that MSA money coming in from big tobacco.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its always been my belief the government doesnt want more people to live..they want people to die from smoking and un healthy fast food diets..I guess you can call it "Government population control".

I strongly believe in this "ILLUMINATI" to exist.

If people surviving longer screws this "plan" up for them, they will take control and change it...The fda knows its much less of health risk to vape but, i think they have their hands tied and have to follow what the government/illuminati wants to keep control of the long term "plan".
My buddy used to talk about "the illuminati" and their mystical ways of evil, and how they ruled the world.
He was right, well not about the mystical part, but the fact is that a relatively small number of very very wealthy, powerful people run damn near everything in this country and most of the western world.
we see this evey day in the media and in our govt's actions. Their crusades are highly propagandized, bad for the poor and good for the super rich. When you see poor people supporting things that are bad for them, because theyve been mislead about the causation and outcome of a certain policy or law, its the "illuminati" in action.
Its the same thing when they blow anti vaping propaganda up our asses and watch us cut eachothers throats. its all part of the plan

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years

The film was awesome. It was very informative. Hopefully this film gets the exposure it needs to actually make a difference to our community. We need more than just vapers to attend. Doctors, city council representatives,smokers, non-smokers.. EVERYONE.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I looked it up, and unfortunately it's not slated to be shown anywhere in my state. Not even in the Boston area.

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years
I looked it up, and unfortunately it's not slated to be shown anywhere in my state. Not even in the Boston area.

If you go to the tuff website you can sponsor a showing. From my understanding the process is not that difficult. You just need to make sure to have the minimum number of tickets sold. I beleive it depends on the theater but its usually around 75 tickets. I would see if some vape shops could get on board to help spread the word (or sponsor the showing if your unable to)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What'd I just get myself into? I signed up to sponsor one in the Worcester, MA area. We'll see how it goes...

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It did play at the Providence Place mall on November 2nd. It was a Wednesday at 7pm. I wasn't around that time
...... but RI has an active vaping community 45 min from Worcester, and again, our showing time probably limited the audience.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... I cant beleive this forumn would bury this post where not many people even look.
Buried??? No, I did not move it to Bury anything , we have areas for the different topics , this thread was moved to an area that covers all things FDA regarding vaping. Have a nice day:)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But this thread is about a vaping related movie. Although there will obviously be some FDA aspects in the movie, it is primarily about vaping in general, and how it can save lives by getting people to quit smoking. Not FDA regulations.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If it's the same movie I am thinking of, it has been in the works for about 3 years with plenty of it's own controversy.

Mostly questions from folks that had donated funds to have it made as to how the funds were spent and when it was ever going to actually be shown.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I remember reading something about that a while ago.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought that was a totally different doc altogether? Not sure. Those guys got rode HARD on that one. If they're the same, I didn't know.

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years
If it's the same movie I am thinking of, it has been in the works for about 3 years with plenty of it's own controversy.

Mostly questions from folks that had donated funds to have it made as to how the funds were spent and when it was ever going to actually be shown.

I thought that was a totally different doc altogether? Not sure. Those guys got rode HARD on that one. If they're the same, I didn't know.

Yes, from my understanding that was a completely different film. And THIS film has been penalized by the community because of the previous actions. Like I said in my first reply to this thread, I was shocked there appeared to only be a few posts on this film. This is THE MOST POPULAR vaping forum and NOBODY is even talking about this film. We are never going to have a chance if vapers don't get involved. If vapers don't care you think the general population will give fuck... No. Thank you CrazyChef for titleing the thread so well. Since the post got moved I will just link the to the thread every chance possible. Mind you, I don't post often (I'm more of a forum stalker.) I am definately going to change that because staying quiet is not going to help our cause.

Apologies for the rant.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yes, from my understanding that was a completely different film. And THIS film has been penalized by the community because of the previous actions. Like I said in my first reply to this thread, I was shocked there appeared to only be a few posts on this film. This is THE MOST POPULAR vaping forum and NOBODY is even talking about this film. We are never going to have a chance if vapers don't get involved. If vapers don't care you think the general population will give fuck... No. Thank you CrazyChef for titleing the thread so well. Since the post got moved I will just link the to the thread every chance possible. Mind you, I don't post often (I'm more of a forum stalker.) I am definately going to change that because staying quiet is not going to help our cause.

Apologies for the rant.

I do believe that I used the word "If".

And if I was wrong, I am more than happy to admit it!

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years
I do believe that I used the word "If".

And if I was wrong, I am more than happy to admit it!

Wasn't trying to come across attacking :) I have read that statement before and I do recall Aaron (The filmaker) discussing that in one of his earlier interviews before the film debuted. I again was just shocked nobody has been discussing it since it is now out.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
i think i have posted about a billion lives here in the news and media section no less than a dozen times.

the other one was called "we are vapers" where con man (and aemsa board member!?) linc williams crowd funded 25 grand only use it to bankroll his Vape meet to Vape meet non stop party for a year then not having any money left to actually produce what he recorded told the vape community "sorry you're beat".
Now if i had done that i would either be in prison or have gotten my ass beat or both (and i'd have deserved it) but somehow or another he ended up as treasurer of aemsa (since he is so good with money and all):facepalm:

Last edited:

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years
Yes 5150sick. I noticed all the posts by you in that section. I rarely visit that section but I definately plan to visit more often. Theres definately some good info you have found. I was hoping to get more exposure in a section with a little more "activity." I know Vapers who actually visit forums only make up a small %. I just hope everyone is informed as I feel this a great film for our cause.

quittingvegas

Member For 3 Years
Fozzy... I agree but the "other" place people are actually talking about it. And I thought this place was voted #1 _ I dunno some poll I took last year said so... Lol

VU Sponsors