Become a Patron!

‘The stop-smoking pill made me do it': Man found not criminally responsible for shooting wife

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...not-criminally-responsible-for-shooting-wife/

"Maryland man was found not criminally responsible for shooting his wife in the neck in their home in 2014 because he was found to be suffering from “involuntary intoxication” due to Chantix."

Mitch Zeller: We need to get this "vaping" thing banned so more people can gun down their relatives and get away with it. Right?:facepalm:

Fucking idiots - 5150

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“There is no reliable scientific evidence that Chantix causes serious neuropsychiatric events...." ..... I would think dead bodies count as evidence, but what do I know? There's definitely no scientific evidence that vaping causes physical harm to the user OR the bystander. JS.....

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those involuntary intoxication and temporary insanity tricks are things that almost only work in america, since only a jury would fall for that.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those involuntary intoxication and temporary insanity tricks are things that almost only work in america, since only a jury would fall for that.
Because we've fallen into the "politically correct-don't judge-benefit of the doubt" mindset bullshit that's taking us over.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When reasonable doubt becomes unreasonable, farfetched, one in a million doubt, that's what you get.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I blame Trump, and his rhetoric of violence..................I didn't last more than 3 days on Chnatrix.swallowing rat poison or the dirty crap the mexican drug cartels smuggle in would have been a blessing compared to that shit....threw the stuff in the trash.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors