Become a Patron!

Garden time is coming

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8th Annual Superfood Garden Summit

Hi, Jimi!

Day 1 of the Superfood Garden Summit was a HUGE hit! 🤗

Thousands of gardeners like you joined in growing a healthier world. Here is what they liked about Day 1:

“I can’t believe I never knew of you guys, I feel like I’ve come home” - Lilly M.

“This is my first time in this event and yes it is fantastic and it's only day 1!” - Cheryl A.

“Lovely to read the shared excitement of growing food, healthy food grown with love!!” - Mary

“Oh my goodness, I've smiled so much I think my cheeks are stuck. golly this has been so good!” - Cheryl A.

“I love this new Q&A segment in between presentations. Thank you Crystal!!” - Liane A.

“Omgoodness this is AWESOME. Love this! I also save the seeds of local pollinator plants on the land I steward, and spread them through “abandon lots” in town.” - Diana

“Chat is very dynamic–great tips across country, all environments. How awesome is that!!” - Mary

🕰️ THERE’S STILL TIME…

In case you missed one or all of yesterday’s presentations, there’s still time to watch them all! View the replays of yesterday’s presentations HERE. They will be available until 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern today.

READY FOR DAY 2?
🕙 Join us LIVE at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern to kick off Day 2! 🎉

📣 TODAY’S PRESENTER LINE-UP 📣

Airing Wednesday May 15, 2024

🗓️ Today’s sessions are full of great tips to explore and experiment with bioenergetic methods in your garden. Delve into regenerative soil techniques that enhance ecosystem health, emphasizing the role of mycorrhizal fungi, while highlighting the benefits of beneficial nematodes and other helpful soil organisms in protecting crops.

The Bioenergetic and Electroculture Garden with Stacey Murphy: Stacey Murphy's here with a green thumb and a spark of curiosity, talking about bioenergetics in gardening! She introduces various aspects of bioenergetics, including electro culture, magneto culture, sound and vibration, lunar gardening, biodynamic farming, crystal gardening, sacred geometry, and plant consciousness. Stacey encourages listeners to 'try it out!' with simple home experiments, from lunar gardening to comparing germination rates, she's all about playful trial and error. Dive into the vibrancy of your garden and let's grow with a little experimentation and a lot of fun.

What Is Regenerative Soil with Matt Powers: Dive into the dirt with Matt Powers as he unearths the secrets of regenerative soil for the health of plants, animals, and people! Learn why soil's not just dirt but the super-hero of our ecosystem. Say no to tilling, yes to mulching, and hello to cover crops. Discover soil's tiny allies, like mycorrhizal fungi, that bring life and abundance beneath our feet. Ready for healthier plants and a healthier planet? Let's dig deeper into regenerative soil together!

Beneficials for Your Soil with Crystal Meserole: This presentation focuses on the good guys of the soil—beneficial nematodes. These tiny roundworms are garden heroes, targeting pesky insects like cutworms and beetles to keep your crops safe. Plus there’s a cool tidbit about bioluminescent bacteria from the Civil War. Join us to discover other helpful critters!

🕙 Click here to join us LIVE at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern to watch all of today’s presentations.

See you soon for Day 2,

🌱 The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team 🌱

PS -
⭐ Save this email so that you refer back to it. It contains links and information that will help you make the most of this year’s summit. Below is some additional information that may come in handy!

>>> Here's the link for access details to join today’s LIVE event (space is limited)

📖 Download your Superfood Garden Summit Event Guide here
🔔 Receive daily event text reminders before we start - sign up here
👀 Can't make it live? Catch the REPLAYS later today here
❓Looking for answers? Check out https://superfoodgardensummit.com/help/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Plant Corn In Blocks For Better Pollination​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An easy, DIY automatic watering system made with inexpensive PVC pipes and valves that attach to basic soaker hoses.

There are no complicated drip systems or expensive irrigation runs with an involved control panel.

Just a list of basic supplies that are easy to find at any home store - and there’s even a printable to download to take to the store!

With a simple 2-station automatic timer, it’s set once at the beginning of the season and I basically don’t think about watering again.

Did I mention it was my favorite?

Here's the tutorial we created (both print and video) if you want the same thing:

I pretty much know you will love this. 😀

More Life-Changing Gardening Tips:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi, Jimi!

🎨 Did you dream about creating your garden masterpiece? 🎨

Day 2 of the Superfood Garden Summit was a BLAST! 🤗

Thousands of gardeners like you joined in growing a healthier world. Here is what they liked about Day 2:

“These presentations have re-energized my desire to grow and share into the next level, so exciting.” - Mary

“Inspired is the understatement of the day. WOW, my heart & mind are spinning!” - Mark

“Learning and putting all of this knowledge to use is akin to building on the rock and not on the sand” - Lilly

DID YOU MISS ANY PRESENTATIONS YESTERDAY?

🕰️ THERE’S STILL TIME…

View the replays of yesterday’s presentations HERE
. They will be available until 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern today.

READY FOR DAY 3?
🕙 Join us LIVE at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern to kick off Day 2! 🎉

Airing Wednesday May 16, 2024

🗓️ Today’s sessions are full of great tips! From no-dig gardening and strategies for soil health to healing with sage and boosting your immunity with herbs, this day is CHOCK-FULL of garden and herbal info for your abundance and well-being.

No-Dig Gardening for a More Nutritious Homegrown Harvest with Charles Dowding: Discover how no-dig gardening can be an easy and efficient way to grow your own food. Charles Dowding shares all you need to know about enriching soil with compost and keeping those beneficial bugs happy.

The Garden of Immunity: Herbal Remedies for Resilience to Support a Healthy Immune System with Sajah Popham: In our modern world of pandemics, drug resistant bacteria, and a wide range of assaults on our immune system, having some medicinal plants at your disposal for home treatment is critical. This class covers some easy to grow, safe, and highly-effective remedies to address a spectrum of infections of the gastrointestinal, urinary, and respiratory systems, as well as supporting overall immunity.

Healing with Garden Sage: Breathe Easy with this Herbal Steam Remedy for Respiratory Health and Decongestion with Kami McBride:
Dive into the world of sage with Kami McBride, who's all about turning this humble herb into your go-to remedy. Learn how steaming with sage can clear up congestion, soothe your airways, and even give your skin a glow-up.

🕙 Click here to join us LIVE at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern to watch all of today’s presentations.

See you soon for Day 3,

PS -
⭐ Save this email so you refer back to it. It contains links and information that will help you make the most of this year’s summit. See below for important summit links!

>>> ✌️ There are two ways to connect to the livestream broadcast: Zoom or Facebook. See access details here.

📖 Download your Superfood Garden Summit Event Guide here
🔔 Receive daily event text reminders before we start - sign up here
👀 Can't make it live? Catch the REPLAYS later today here
❓Looking for answers? Check out https://superfoodgardensummit.com/help/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are passionate about growing your own food but feel discouraged by increasingly toxic additives and uncertain weather conditions, School of Simple Living has some exciting tools and techniques to show you.

No, it’s not cloudbusters.

But ,one technique is used to harness solar energy for crop growth on the foliage level.

Another technique is using inverted copper pyramids and fire to purify and energize the atmosphere. The remnants can be used as energetic fertilizer.

Ben “Bharat” will share more lesser unknown ancient techniques and principles in a free Lazy-Intelligent, Super-Resilient Growth Mindset masterclass on the full moon of May 21st!

Let’s overcome the obstacles that come with spraying toxins in the air- and at ground-level.

My friend Ben “Bharat” who interviewed me for Get Out Of The City (2020) and The Simple Living Reset (2024) is as happy as I am, to see each single soul be set free from the shackles of the system; taking back our food supply chain with ancient, holistic techniques.
I think I might be giving this away before he is ready but my time in your inbox is winding down quickly, so go check it out - Energetic Garden Hacks Masterclass

Keep grow'n,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You won’t be-leaf this, Jimi!

It’s Day 4 of the 2024 Superfood Garden Summit already! As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun…and learning lots of great gardening info!

We get started soon!

>>> CLICK HERE to join us LIVE at 10am PT / 1pm ET today.

mail

Airing Wednesday May 17, 2024

🗓️ Today’s sessions are full of how-to’s that can help you take your fresh food journey to a whole new level. Plant the seeds of health that will bear fruits of many kinds for you AND future generations to come! This is a summit day you won’t want to miss!

⏳ Set your alarm! The fun starts soon!

P.S.
Can’t join us live? No worries … replays of today’s presentations will be available until 10am Pacific tomorrow (we will email you the link when it is ready)! Watch them when your day (or night) allows. They can be watched in any order so you can view the ones that interest you the most first. Re-watch them as often you want while they are available!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors