Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The other day, I received a sample of Castle Black from my cohort, Tony, the owner and E-Juice mix master of Apocalypse E-Juice.

http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/castle-black/

While I have really enjoyed his other creations, in particular that well known tank cracker Resurrection, I was kind of sceptical about trying a tobacco type E-Juice.

Any tobacco E-Juice

I had some really horrible experiences with them when I first started years ago and have not tried one since then.

But Tony sent it to me gratis to try with the additional incentive of a really cool Apocalypse sticker.

Nice looking glass bottle with child proof cap, sealed with plastic as well, nice label on the bottle with the name of the liquid, Keep out of reach of children, nic level and a scannable code as well.

Gold colored liquid which smelled amazing. A 50/50 PG/VG ratio and my nic level is 12mg.

Anyway, I had just emptied out a PT2 so I filled it and started right in.

Freaking amazing. Not like the horrid flavors I remembered but this really brought back my love for a great tobacco flavor.

More of a pipe tobacco flavor than a cigar, I am getting the bourbon notes and some caramel I think. Very smooth. Has a decent amount of throat hit and vapor production as well. Matter of fact, I have a pipe smoking friend that is starting to show some interest in vaping. If this does not push him over the edge, I don't know what will.

Its really hard to put this one down and I have been happily vaping on it with a 1.9ohm coil attached to a VaporShark DNA 20 at around 10 watts off and on for the last two days.

Tony, you did yourself proud with this one buddy!

Now I just might have to try other tobacco liquids. Perhaps the Maharishi?

And now for the VU rating system.

I give this a firm rating of.....................

Send More Please:):):):):)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
An update,

I took a PT2 over to my friends attached to a Vaporshark DNA 20 filled with the Castle Black.

He vaped on it the whole time I was there, said it tasted just like a good pipe tobacco and seemed to enjoy it over a period of about 3 hours.

Sadly, I am not so good a friend to leave him with a $170 mod but I did promise to help find his bliss and purchase the first bottle for him.

And I am waiting!

VU Sponsors