gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Jimi,
Studies show us that arugula could be good for your heart and your bones, and that it could help to fight cancer and Type 2 diabetes.
Arugula also delivers more nitric-oxide-producing nitrates than any other food, including beet juice, which means it can help your cardiovascular system operate at peak capacity.
But are there any downsides? What about oxalates, goitrogens, and pesticide contamination?
Get the whole story on arugula here.
Yours for healthy choices,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Arugula has a feisty, zesty flavor that adds a unique twist to raw and cooked dishes. And it delivers an impressive array of vitamins, minerals, and especially antioxidants. So, should you eat it? Find out all about arugula and what it can do for you, right here.

Hey there Jimi,
A lot of people have really enjoyed my plant-based diet masterclass, and there's still time for you to catch it here.
You'll discover what the RIGHT plant-based diet is for health & weight loss and how to make it LAST so it's not another failed diet.
I'll teach you how to eat MORE and STILL lose weight so you aren't hungry or deprived.
No calorie counting, no portion control, and no crazy diet gimmicks.
You'll learn how to lower your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar with the POWER OF PLANTS!
And, you'll be inspired by success stories from real people like Katie:
“After the COVID-19 lockdown, I didn't feel very positive about longevity or quality of life. I felt crummy, had high blood pressure, diabetes, & edema in my legs. My A1C is back down now, I got off Metformin, cut my blood pressure meds in half, lowered my cholesterol numbers, and my edema is just about gone. So far, I've lost 40 pounds! Your plan has been the single most important step for me to work toward totally regaining my health! Thank you, Kim, from the bottom of my heart!”
If she can do it, SO CAN YOU!
This masterclass will only be available for free for a limited time, so make sure to register now.
Count down to 2024-05-20T07:00:00.000Z
oopsie... :giggle:

VU Sponsors